- English with bright HD photos for children and beginners.
- 100 words, 150 phrases, 15 lessons voiced by British actors!
- 4 types of vocabulary memorization tests: recognition, pronunciation, spelling.
- Prizes: 30 short cartoons and songs in English.
The joys of farm life. The life of people and animals in the countryside. You will see how fruit, vegetables, nuts and berries grow, which plants are grown in fields and what products people make from them.
Vocaboo apps are interesting for adults as well, but they were created especially for children. The text part is adapted for elementary level learners, and the pictures are selected keeping strict parental ethics in mind. English is acquired through an immersion into the language environment, which is the most natural way for children to learn. All English words are linked through phrases that provide examples of their usage. We call this principle of navigation "Endless surfing."
Learning English begins with memorizing vocabulary through vivid images and recordings made by native speakers. Phrases illustrating the usage of the word create a complete picture in the child’s mind.
In this application you can find:
- Interesting facts and vivid HD pictures.
- 100 words to study (nouns, adjectives and verbs).
- 15 playful vocabulary lessons.
- 150 phrases illustrating usage.
- 4 types of tests to check knowledge (a new test starts after every 5-7 words)
- Prizes: 30 entertaining cartoons and songs in English.
- Help from Vocaboo, a funny animated character.
Both children and adults love to look at beautiful pictures, so our app features colorful pictures from Shutterstock with English captions and recordings. It has been proven that when these three elements (picture, sound, and spelling) come together in one's head, new words are saved in long-term memory.
Give your children the opportunity to learn the right way— and have fun doing it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.