Currently only available in Greater London and the South East.
Farmdrop is an online grocery delivery service that allows you to get amazing food from independent, local producers who are paid fairly.
Get farmers’ market quality with supermarket convenience that brings us all one step closer to a more sustainable food system.
• Choose from 3-hour time slots which are free for orders over £60.
• Take your pick of our range of fresh seasonal groceries, including local organic fruit and vegetables, dairy, grass-fed meat, household, baby & kids and much more.
• Forgot milk? Take control of your shop and edit your order before it’s delivered.
• Discover the latest seasonal recipes and shop all ingredients in one click.
• Our friendly drivers deliver to the kitchen table and take away any unwanted packaging.
• We deliver across London.
• As featured in The Times, The Guardian, The London Evening Standard, The Independent, The Telegraph and many more. Runner-up Observer Food Monthly Award 2017: Best Ethical Food Project. Soil Association Accredited.
Have a question? Get in touch with our Customer Happiness team by giving us a call on 0203 770 9300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've improved the way we display pre-order items on the shopfront and we've added a new label to ease visibility for a products' shelf life.
Ratings and Reviews
Great On-Demand Fresh and Organic Produce Supplier
Have only just discovered Farmdrop and so far so good. Great variety of fresh and organic produce with superb ingredient free alternatives for those with allergies or following a healthy lifestyle. Love the feature where one is able to suggest items that Farmdrop should stock.
Cancelled my order
Cancelled my order because my billing address had to be updated. Which I did, but if they had given some more notice before automatically cancelling it would have been helpful. Now I have to refill my entire cart and wait an extra two days for our groceries since I lost my delivery slot. Very annoying when you plan your shopping around the delivery date. Customer service did not help. Said there was “nothing they could do”.
Facing real issues of capacity on the web and app
After waiting for 35 min in the queue, using my IPAD I was finally let in and could not get the products to come up. The product categories just kept circling and it was not my internet bandwidth.
Very frustrating after waiting a week to get in bc the delivery slots have been consistently sold out....
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Farmdrop Ltd
- 51.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Farmdrop Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.