Start your agricultural career in Farming Simulator 14 on mobile and tablet! Take control of your farm and its fields to fulfil your harvesting dreams.
As well as a refined look and feel, Farming Simulator 14 gives you double the number of farm machines to control, all authentically modelled on equipment from real agricultural manufacturers, including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Kuhn, Amazone and Krone.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Play with a friend in a free roaming open world in the brand new local multiplayer mode for WiFi and bluetooth
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bugfixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Better than expected!
I’ve put hundreds of hours into Farming Simulator’s PC/Console games but I recently was excited to discover they make iOS versions. Not expecting a whole lot in comparison to their PS4 counterparts I decided to go with FS14 because it was an older free version but I was quite satisfied with the enjoyment of such an addicting game reduced to its fundamentals. My only complaint is the amount of “locked” equipment with no guidance of how to unlock them. This includes the frustrating lack of any available sowing machine upgrade whatsoever.. I imagine at one point it was expected of you to make an in app purchase to get such items but it seems to be no longer supported. Regardless I will likely open my wallet and update to the latest version and try not to get busted for playing at work!
Giants software it would be nice if you could add more choices for semi trucks and also make a thingWhere you can get free money by watching ads and when you watch out you can get like $50,000 because I really want to sell my truck but I can never afford it because it’s 300 and blah blah blah thousand dollars and would be nice if you could Unlock all of the things you cannot because all the rock things are really things I need I’m just tired of you software I just wondered does love mean simulator game
I have seen many reviews of people saying the game is good and bad but not giving reasons. For example i saw some write a review saying the game was horrible over and over again and not giving reasons. This game is a good game considering that its free. You start with everything you need and you work to get better equipment and more fields for an older game its very good. Their are some minor problems like i think it costs to much to buy more fields. But the gameplay and what not is very good. I recommend this game and this is a honest comment with good reasons other people saying the game is bad just ignore them you should just try the game and if you dont like it dont play it. Its fine.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GIANTS Software GmbH
- 141.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 GIANTS Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 1'500'000 Coins $2.99
- 250'000 Coins $0.99
- Case IH Axial-Flow 9230 $1.99
- Horsch Maestro 12SW $0.99
- 750'000 Coins $1.99
- Amazone Condor 15001 $0.99
- Deutz-Fahr 7250 Agrotron TTV $0.99
- Kuhn PZ 9600 $0.99
- Krone ZX 550 GD $0.99
- Case Magnum 340 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.