Farming Simulator 19 4+
GIANTS Software GmbH
The best-selling franchise returns this year with a complete overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the most striking and immersive visuals and effects, along with the deepest and most complete farming experience ever.
Farming Simulator 19 takes the biggest step forward yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You’ll take control of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands in the industry, including for the first time John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments in which to develop and expand your farm and will introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens - or ride your horses for the first time, letting you explore in a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
Farming Simulator 19 is the richest and most complete farming experience ever made!
• The biggest step forward for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the most striking and immersive graphics ever
• Use and drive hundreds of faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the first time John Deere
• Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the first time horses
• Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
• Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods
• Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
• Network: Broadband Internet connection
• Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME
This patch brings several improvements:
- improved pipe behavior on NH FR780 and Rostselmash F2650
- fixed issue with surface sounds when players exit and reenter their vehicle
- fixed visual issues on Fendt 900, Great Plains YP2425A, Kroeger TAW30, NH CR10.90 and Strautmann SEK 802
- fixed issue with selling fill triggers while they are being filled
- improved AI behavior when work area overlaps with next field area
- improved AI behavior when using combined machines, it now uses the widest working width available
- fixed AI being blocked by raising/lowering front tools
- improved AI reversing behavior
- reduced attacher joints size on Lizard Pickup 1978
- fixed control issues with axis components + front loader tools
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work. But you’re getting there!
I had some trouble with lag, graphics slow down my rig a little, and it freezes and i have to restart with the power button when I selected a vehicle with the tab key on a multiplayer game. Also your Mod arsenal is rather disappointing, BUT, I am taking into account that this game is very young, and that there is DEFINATELY more GOOD stuff in the works. you KILLED it with vehicle and character customization though, your latest and greatest has LONG TONS of potential. You guys are killing it over there, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Too Laggy stick to Farm Sim 2017
I not long ago was SUPER excited about the release of Farm Sim 2019. So much so that I downloaded it right away but to my horror the game was EXTREMELY laggy and didnt load like the previous game. I waited for an update and that didnt do anything. I emailed GIANTS software about the game and they stated they were working on fixing all the errors and laggy game play and then Pushed a second update the following day.
Neither update have soved the lagginess of the game. its probably a good thing that it wasnt as expensive as the 2017 game otherwise I wouldnt have downloaded it. I tried running a program on my Mac to see how many frames per second the game is running and at bet it was 2 frames. ridiculous considering the 2017 game runs at 60fps
So here I am still playing the 2017 version because 2019 still doesnt work.
Could be better could be worse
I enjoy playing the game. It was kind of laggy at first but i turned down the graphics settings and some others and it is working well now
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GIANTS Software GmbH
- 6.5 GB
- Requires macOS 10.13.5 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 GIANTS Software GmbH. Published and distributed by Focus Home Interactive under license of GIANTS Software. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.