FarmQA Scouting is your digital agronomy assistant for crop and field scouting and for crop treatment recommendations and prescriptions.
With flexible scouting forms, you can scout any crop, anywhere. FarmQA Scouting will increase the effectiveness of your crop scouting for standard crops as well as specialty crops like grass seed, hops, or even grapes. There are no constraints because FarmQA Scouting adapts to your needs.
While in the field, take pictures of problems or draw on a map to clearly communicate the location of every issue. Everything you observe while scouting can be documented with efficiency and accuracy.
Scouting reports collected in the field can be viewed immediately within the FarmQA web portal. You can then make the best decisions about disease and pest treatment immediately without waiting for the scouts to return from the field. Your data is stored securely in the FarmQA cloud, accessible through the FarmQA web portal, and you control who can see it.
With FarmQA Advice, going from scouting to treatment recommendations is a snap. Reusable tank mixes and user-defined products let you optimize data entry and send recommendations to growers with ease.
- Easily send scouting reports to agronomists and growers
- Define customized scouting forms specific to crops or fields
- Document findings with photographs and map annotations
- Mobile-optimized data entry makes your time in the field more efficient
- See distances to nearby fields
- Specific to your fields. You draw field boundaries or import shape files
- Automatically merge scouting reports from multiple scouts into one report
- Work offline and upload the data to the cloud later
- Provide crop treatment and spray recommendations to growers
- Track completion of recommendations and prescriptions with growers
- Define reusable tank mixes
- Add only the chemical products you use with links to regulatory labels
- Provide chemical mixing order and rates
- Growers of all kinds
- Agronomy service providers
- Specialty crop advisors
- Crop consultants
- Soil science consultants
- Agri-service companies
- Bug fixes
- Updated privacy information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Scouting Program
I’m an agronomist who inspects and reports on fields. I was using another company’s scouting program but the quality of their program digressed to fall short of my basic needs. So I found this FarmQA app and have been very happy with the transfer to this program. It is a great aid to keeping track of all of the fields I oversee. It retains all of my field notes, photos and provides directions to fields I have mapped. I like that fields or crop types are color coded, it’s easy to map fields, and it’s all organized in a manner that suits my needs. I like the feature that I can look at an overall map and see either all fields I over see or just certain fields pertaining to a certain farm. Communication and assistance from staff is excellent!!! It’s been a work in progress to customize my scouting program to fit my needs or if there is an area that I think could be more user friendly I have smooth discussion with the staff and things are revised very quickly. The program keeps getting better and better and I’ve only been using it since last fall. I highly recommend!
Easy to use
This is the third Scouting app that I have evaluated. I am specifically looking for something easy for our team to use and capture information in a consistent way. This one allows me to create my own crop specific templates so that we capture exactly what we care about AND it’s super easy which was my primary criteria.
Multi Farm Management
Great option for consultants as all farms can be managed within one account. Very quick and efficient.
- FarmQA, Inc.
- 37.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 FarmQA, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.