**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** ”FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable!” – TIME **
** “”Officially not just for Facebook anymore”” – Los Angeles Times **
** “” They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series”” – Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery Chest and take a spin at the Prize Wheel”
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Farmville offers subscriptions for in game currency. The subscription is billed monthly and automatically renews unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of current period. You can manage your subscription by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
ALL NEW EVENT: READY your farm for your farmhands Beekeeper Ben and Honey Connoisseur Chloe!
ADVANCE through 6 phases to earn rewards like Keys, Padlocks & more.
WIN the Honey Dog reward farmhand for 30 days.
Ratings and Reviews
My go-to game
I have played this game for probably 4 yrs now. I LOVE this game and I love the events they hold that gives us the opportunity to earn FREE special permanent farmhands. I have invested in this game here and there but it’s not as ridiculous as everyone else seems to comment on. Yes, you do have to put in work in this game for it to get less difficult, but it has PLENTY of advances where you can upgrade your crops and workshops to finish faster, without paying for keys. I’m an impatient person but this game does not frustrate me as other farming games. If you don’t want to wait, you obviously have the option to buy keys and finish things instantly. I promise you it gets so much better the higher your level is!! You put in work, and you’ll see the advantages.. that’s all it is. Also, you can get free keys and other prizes that can help you out by watching their ads (10 ads/day). This game has just the right amount of challenges to keep you interested and leave you feeling accomplished when completing tasks without feeling like the tasks are impossible. Thank you for this amazing game and the continuous effort in the events and updates for this game! :)
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for giving us a shot and even more for leaving us this review. Have a great day!
Ok so update 2020 I started playing again love the new stuff but my plots have been reversed twice and the amount of keys to remove the things I have already removed originally and yesterday I’m not doing it again I spent 180 keys yesterday bc I can’t put things back where they go and now i calculated over 200 keys bc 3 plots are blocked and zynga is not available really??? I undersatnd but have all your workers work from home bc this is not ok. Still one star
Updated 2017 zynga needs to stop with the contests every month and come up with something more permanent like new recipes new machines and new animals more land and more things to do. It is very old to do things over and over other games are better and I have finished everything and you can’t even upgrade barn anymore to hold more items so I am permanently stuck
I wish this app would stop asking me to rate it I've been playing for five years and rated a long time ago...... I would like to see less contest and better prizes these "temporary" farmhands are worthless to continuous players not really worth the effort.... make it so I can make my barn bigger at 940 I can only have 5 of each thing make it so I can have at least 10 so I can stock up for contests same with silo why stop at 940 why not make it even 1000 at least uve updated amount of money we can have now do it with barn and silo.... also that house next to pier make it so that I can do it for other crops I haven't had yet like wheat and pears
There are several elements, especially in special or new events, that are throughly disgusting. I am/was working on island exploration. On at least 2 occasions i won the prize— hours of unlimited fastseeds - the reward came so late in the night i could not use them....even old folks have bedtimes. Yesterday i almost had the order board completed and the captain took a 3 hour unannounced exploration which locked my board. (i still had more than a day to work on the board). 3 hours later the captain returned and the visit on the island was on the remaining time from the orginal quest but all my filled orders were erased with very little time to complete a completely new order board.
Add to that the compexity of limited storage for sea and water elements. And the limited availability of minerals to feed the plants, i will no longer attempt to do island explorations,
This part of the game goes with other events (like the competitions where’s the top players win special events farm hands). Which i gave up on because you could not win against players that purchase extra keys and such. The game had me hooked because of the continual addition of new elements. The sabotage embedded in these elements leaves me only the old farm parts that are now minotonous for me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zynga Inc.
- 423.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Zynga Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Keys $4.99
- Suitcase of Keys $9.99
- Trunk of Keys $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.