Start your own animal farm from the ground up by breeding and building a thriving and happy farm! Enjoy farm life as you build the farm and decide which baby animals to raise in these animal breeding games. Have a blast in this farming game! In these free farm games, you choose which animal habitats to renovate and where to expand your farm. It's up to you to build the biggest, most impressive animal farm for breeding and farming.
• Create your own collection of cute animals, choosing from hundreds of types, including a Holstein Cow, Yorkshire Pig, Kalahari Goat, Suffolk Sheep, Cotton Tail Rabbit, and Gypsy Horse! In this farm game, each animal breed gives you a unique farm good that you can sell, trade, or use to complete orders and improve your farm. These farm goods can be anything, ranging from a saddle, to cream, bacon, mushrooms, sheep milk, fine feather, horse hair, or buffalo milk!
• Raise baby animals and discover new breeds, like a Steinbacher Goose, Emu, Tudanca Cow, Blue Peacock, American Guinea Hog, Bourbon Turkey, or a Scarlet Macaw! In this farming game for free, each new breed produces rare farm goods to help your farm grow.
• Customize and build your farm land with hundreds of unique decorations, building styles, farmhands’ outfits, and more for you, your Farmhands, and your baby animals to enjoy.
• Raise all your favorite and exotic animals, including an Embden Goose, Shorthorn Cow, Brown Alpaca, Flame Llama, Hedgehog, Red Squirrel, and American Painted Horse!
• In this farming game, use the weather to improve your farm village. Check the forecast for perfect farming weather and plan for a healthy harvest of hay and more.
• Build a team of specialized Farmhands to help your town ship progress in this animal simulator game, ranging from heavy-duty lumberjacks to talented cooks to help your farmer. Level them up to become experts in caring for FarmVille 3 animals, and unlock new skills and recipes and improve their animal game abilities.
• Expand your world with exotic breeds, such as a Brown Bear, Polar Bear, Penguin, Red Kangaroo, Arctic Fox, Fennec Fox, Red Fox, Red Panda, Grey Wolf, Black Wolf, Bog Turtle, Black Marsh Turtle, Brown Kangaroo, Skunk, Tibetan Sand Fox, Macaroni Penguin, Alligator Snapping Turtle, and Elephant!
• Enjoy special farm games events, plying you with rewards as you build your farm ville township into a farm city! Focus on raising your crops as you collect hay day and night to improve your farm!
• Join a Co-Op to farm together with friends and complete special events to unlock new family farm animals and special items.
Come build an animal farm with unique breeds of baby animals in this farmer game. Enjoy farm games for free, such as building, breeding animals and garden game!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is FREE to download and includes optional in-game purchases (including random items). Information about drop rates for random item purchases can be found in-game. If you wish to disable in-game purchases, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game. Social Networking Service terms may also apply.
Play FarmVille 3, the latest of farm animal games from Zynga games, following FarmVille original, FarmVille 1, FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape and FarmVille 2: Country Escape
Howdy Farmers! Get ready to enter the second season of Alpine Sky Race! Bring in another new year and celebrate Lunar New Year with Carlos! Help Ginny with Valentines Day preparations and become Top Farmer at the all new Bazaar event!
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but could be better
This great is great. Very entertaining, a lot to keep you busy. The idea of the co-ops is nice because it can be difficult to farm alone and having help getting supplies and energy is an added bonus. I have two big issues with the game- exotic animals and decorating/editing your farm. Exotic animals add almost nothing to the farm experience. They are only needed for a select few items, however it is very difficult to level up and progress without spending a lot of gold. Missions are far too hard and it is way too difficult to level up animals to make them easier. I have a level 56 farm and can’t make it past level 11 exotic quests. Additionally it is very hard to edit and decorate your farm. Each item must be selected individually meaning if you need to move a fence, you have to move it piece by piece and it is not possible to completely zoom to see the extent of your farm so it’s very time consuming and difficult. This would be less of an issue if you unlocked sections of farm in a normal pattern but that would be too easy. If they could find a way to adjust the difficulty of exotic animals or make them easier to level up and improve the dynamics of editing your farm, this would be a 5 star game
Good game but needs some adjustments
I like the game a lot, it’s really good and there is a lot to do and there are always events which is nice.
My issues are exotic animals and decorating the farm.
There needs to be a better way to edit and move items. Like the fences, you have to move each piece one at a time and if you have 100 pieces of fence, your clicking and holding to the drag and drop 100 pieces. You can’t zoom out very farm so you only see a little bit of the farm and have to wait for the screen to move while your trying to drag and drop each piece. Exotic animals are dumb, the houses for them take up a lot of space and they don’t do anything for the farm other than help get a couple items needed to make other things. It takes a lot to lvl them. It’s ridiculous how much gold has to be spend to lvl them just a tiny bit. It needs adjusted and made easier to lvl the animals for exotic quests. There are tons of lvls for exotic missions and I’m stuck on lvl 11. I have probably spend close to 100k gold just trying to lvl a couple of exotic animals. Evolving them is ridiculous too. Even more gold you have to spend to lvl them. Gold is hard enough to save in the game as everything costs so much. Just to build a leather shop is 20k. You won’t be able to get very far in this game unless you can spend real money on diamonds to turn into gold and use on other things. I’ve gotten to lvl 46 and have had to spend plenty of real cash to get to that lvl.
Log, Weeds, & Rocks
Isn’t the whole point of a leveling system, to be able to eventually use your energy more efficiently. It’s pretty ridiculous that the three things you need the most level up with you. What the point in leveling farm hands if the consumption is going to get more and more the harder you grind. There’s no winning. You’re simply creating another maddening algorithm to cause players to have to buy gems to spend on materials to hopefully get enough farm hand cards to level up just so they can have to spend more money to level up again. The game is already a money pit. Plus, y’all removed my last review which was about the quest system. Kind of funny how you have such high ratings. Guess that’s easy to accomplish when you remove the lower ratings. This game is friendly to people that have lives and want something fun to play. I’m all about throwing a little money in to a game to get the upper hand. But There’s no end to this games ability to empty your wallet. Why would anyone spend money to end up in a harder position then before. It’s only worth my money if I get to feel like I’m accomplishing something. Which I don’t, when the logs on the ground level up with me?!? This one aspect is absolutely crazy. Give it a break. This game is probably worth millions already. Let players feel like they didn’t waste there money just to get beat by a weed they can pull without using a days worth of in game energy which cost a ridiculous amount of gems to refill.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zynga Inc.
- 381.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
- Cask of Gems $19.99
- Season Pass $4.99
- Chest of Gems $29.99
- Farmtastic Weekend Offer $9.99
- Starter Offer! $2.99
- Farmtastic Midweek Offer $7.99
- Exotic Animal Midweek Offer $9.99
- Safe of Gems $49.99