It’s Fart Cat! - the fun for all ages arcade game featuring the finicky kitty with the means to defend his personal space! Help him achieve solitude with two fun and flatulent modes: Fart Cat! and FartCrAfT!
Sometimes cats just want to be left alone! The debut title from Summer Camp Studios, Fart Cat is a race to feed our feline hero enough food so he can launch an offensive (smelling) attack at his affectionate owner.
How to Play
1) Fart Cat will think of a food, and it’s your job to find it on the bottom of the screen and flick it up into his mouth!
2) Feed him as many foods as you can - but act fast! Fart Cat is finicky and may change his mind.
3) Don’t see your food available? Tap on Fart Cat’s belly to “refresh” your options with a solid *POOT*.
4) Once Fart Cat has enough fuel in his belly, tap away to launch a fart so big that it literally clears the room! Crank up the volume, Fart Cat’s owner can only stand so much!
5) Take too long and your game ends with a kindly pet on the head! Sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Fart Cat!
PRO TIP - Go for the high score! Bonus points are awarded for completing a room quickly, streaks of correct foods fed, and for gobbling up any rare golden mice.
BONUS MODE – FartCrAfT
FartCrAfT gives you the chance to be a master chef of olfaction. Feed Fart Cat any combination of the five available ingredients (a mouse, stinky cheese, a fish head, a cheeseburger, and a stack of pancakes). Then tap his tummy to experience your unique creation!
*Featuring unique sounds for each fart!
*Discover all 32 fart recipes to receive the FartCrAfT chef hat!
*Hit the shuffle button to play through your unlocked farts!
Thanks for playing!
Kotaku’s App of the Day for September 7, 2012 is BACK! Our wonderful players spoke and we listened, your family friendly Fart Cat has now been updated to support 64-bit devices for a new generation of stinky kitty fans!
But that’s not all!
- When you tap Fart Cat’s belly to “refresh” your buffet, the new food options now roll in much faster. We found this dramatically increased our top scores, see if you can top 1,000,000 points!
- The bug that caused our catchy theme song from famed composer Grant Kirkhope to disappear has been squashed. Fart Cat is truly best enjoyed with sound!
We found a crash! It’s fixed.
- As mentioned, the game now supports 64-bit devices and modern operating systems.
- The game is now free to play! Fart Cat is for the people!
The team at Summer Camp Studios is so happy that people are still enjoying Fart Cat so many years later. Our doofy game was built as an experiment during an uncertain time in our careers and it’s gratifying to see the fun holds up. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Charming, fun, and simple.
Not sure what people were complaining about with the lack of complexity. Did they expect Catan? Anyway, it's a funny premise with straight-forward arcade-y gameplay that's well worth the price. I look forward to Fart Cat! growing, as well as seeing more releases from this developer.
This app is undeniably stupid, but it's amusing and surprisingly addictive. It's not "Angry Birds addictive," but considering how simplistic it is, you don't mind playing it for a little while. Personally, I bought it solely to support the hilariously stupidly amateurishly funny video the Summer Camp Studios guys made for the game. And because I live in Rhode Island so I wanted to support someone from 38 Studios who got screwed.
This game just exudes a special...something
Just downloaded this because it comes from the fledgling but prestigious Summer Camp Studios. I just have to say this thing comes with so much charm that they have flatulence to spare. The game is a quirky, but fun time waster and I'll attempt to best Summer Camp Studios Counselor Rich Gallup's score of around 1,000,000 or so.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Summer Camp Studios Inc
- 70.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Summer Camp Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.