You must have a FASO (FineArtStudioOnline) account to use this app!
For visual artists: Manage your professional art portfolio website with the official FineArtStudioOnline (FASO) app.
A few of the the things you can do with this app:
- Upload art to your site from your photo library or your camera.
- Organize your art into collections for specialized viewing by your collectors.
- Create custom slideshows that download art from your site onto your phone. This feature can be useful to put together presentations for your collectors or, perhaps a gallery owner.
- Share your artwork with collectors via social media.
- Easily access help via our knowledgebase or contact our positively remarkable support team
Sharing Art Enriches Life (tm)
Updates to social media sharing functionality
Fixed some issues with image previews when creating artwork from a picture or from camera roll
Fixed some issues with image previews when viewing an artwork in your portfolio
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, offline portfolio in your pocket
Using this app on an iPod Touch 5, and it is SLICK. No problems photographing, editing and uploading from the device. No problems logging in from the first attempt. Slideshow (accessible from the bottom line menu) lets you carry your entire portfolio in your pocket without the need for internet access. That's very handy for showing off your work and generating sales. Love it, 5 stars for the ease of using it, especially the slideshow. This has saved me hours of work already.
With support emails and chats still cant get this app to even log me in. Reset passwords, deleted app, cleared cache.. what a waste of time.
"Invalid credentials. Try again!"
This error message appears every time I try to log in.
I've tried to correct the problem by resetting my phone, quitting the app, nothing has worked.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.