In order to use this app, you must have a Fast ForWord® program license and an active online MySciLEARN™ subscription.
The Fast ForWord® Reading series is a key component of the Fast ForWord program, a literacy intervention that uses the principles of neuroplasticity - the ability of the brain to rewire and improve. The Reading series builds critical cognitive skills in the context of essential reading skills. The exercises are designed on a continuum to effect positive change in the core reading skills of phonological awareness, phonics and decoding, vocabulary knowledge, and reading comprehension. The Fast ForWord Reading app includes Reading Readiness, Reading Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
How It’s Different
• The Fast ForWord program is different - it was developed by neuroscientists to address foundational language and literacy skills while concurrently developing memory, attention, processing and sequencing skills. It is the only reading intervention that has been substantiated by research at Rutgers, Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Cornell, etc.
• With over 55 patents in neuroscience and education and 250+ research studies, Fast ForWord® products have delivered dramatic results for even the most struggling of learners.
• Students can make up to 2 years’ gain in 3 months in reading and language skills.
New for iPad!
• More engaging, more accessible: Touch-screen technology and bright, animated graphics make it easier to captivate kindergarten and high school learners alike.
• More portable: Want to use the Fast ForWord program in the front of the classroom…At home…In the library? Or all three? iPad portability allows you and your learners to use the Fast ForWord program wherever you want, whenever you want.
• More functional: with a username and password, learners can access their exercises from any device and switch among them (computer to iPad and vice versa.)
Designed for K-12 Learners
• English language learners
• At-risk, Title I
• Tiers 2 and 3 RTI
• Special Education, including dyslexia, specific learning disability, ADHD, auditory processing disorder, specific language impairment, autism, Asperger’s
Interested in learning more? Go to our web site for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Unless your school district is listed and you have a username /PW with that district! So disappointed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.