Fast Motorcycle Driver is a real physics motor engine game.
If you like Simulator Games and Motorbike Driving, try it for FREE.
Reach the top of the Skyscraper in a big city. I think it is not possible.
* Easy controllers
* Fantastic suspension
* Race and Cross Motorbike
* Huge Real CITY Maps
* Real World Environments
* Realistic Camera Views
* Beautiful Full HD Graphics
* Realistic engine sounds
* Realistic physics behavior
* Realistic acceleration control
New Fuel System
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs work
This is a fun game but it has a few problems. 1. You run out of fuel too fast. 2. There aren't enough cars/trucks driving around. I found one truck driving around in the middle of nowhere in each works. 3. It needs more motorcycles. 4. It should have a multiplayer so you can drive and race others on free roam. 5. Finally, there should be missions in case you get bored of just riding around.
The simulators pretty fun. In the beginning I used to just do all the jumps. I don't do that anymore,I just headed straight for the hills in the background and I ride those. Sometimes you get stuck up in a tree if you do then you just have to grab another motorcycle .... when your doing jumps it's funny cause you can knock over things over big containers you can push them out-of-the-way really easy hit a truck hit the other guy on a motorcycle or drive right over him it's funny.
This game is a good simulator as simulators go but the couple of problems I have are
1. Immersion: in video games the immersion comes from ai, scenery etc. but the one problem is that there aren't enough cars moving around in the free roam map to feel that immersion that I look for in a vehicle game.
2. Vehicles themselves: the best thing about vehicle games are the vehicles but there are only 3, also the vehicles have way to much acceleration which can make the trial mode of maps annoying.
3. Maps: tbh the maps are good but trials can get annoying trying to platform and please put more ai cars in the free mode part of the game.
4. FUEL!!: now I know this is a small thing but having to press a button that pulls up an app to refill the fuel is EXTREMELY annoying either make the fuel have a longer period of time or don't put fuel as a literal thing in the game I mean really.
Ok so I have been picking on this game a lot but it's a good game and is a good time obsorber......so yeah it's an ok game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.