Fasta is a simple, beautiful, and customizable fasting tracker app. Its elegant interface makes it super easy to track your ongoing fasts and also see your progress over time.
Intermittent fasting is one of the most popular, healthy, and effective weight-loss method. Fasta will help you reach your weight goals and develop a healthy lifestyle.
Key features of the app:
• Customise fasting timer with 3 different shapes and 50+ beautiful color themes
• 15+ different fasting plans to choose from
• Create custom fasting plans
• Track your progress with Insights
• 100% private, all the data is stored in the iCloud account
• Understand what's happening inside your body while fasting
• Dark Mode support
• Apple Watch support
• Siri Shortcuts support
• Apple Health app integration helps keep your weight data in sync
• View your progress with widgets
Some of the popular fasting plans are:
• 16-hour fast, or the 16:8 Intermittent Fast, where you fast for 16 hours and have an 8-hour feeding window.
• Circadian Rhythm Fast, this 13-hour fast starts around sunset to align your eating window with your body’s clock. Fasta automatically calculates the daily sunset for you.
• 18-hour fast, or 18:6 for more advanced fasters
• Other popular fasts include OMAD (one meal a day), 20:4 fast, and custom fasts up to 7 days
Fasting plans available in the app:
• Beginner - 12:12, 13:11, 14:10, 15:9
• Intermediate - 16:8, 17:7, 18:6, 19:5
• Advanced - 20:4, 21:3, 22:2, 23:1
• Circadian Rhythm Plans: Straight, Reversed
• Alternate Day Plan - 36:12
• Custom Plans
We are always there for you!
- If you are facing any issues or have questions, please feel free to email us. Hope you enjoy using our app as much as we do! :)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m still skeptical that Fasting work, but one week in, I’m cautiously optimistic. It’s been easier than I anticipated. The app gives Hints on how to moderate hunger, and it’s bound to work because I’m eating so much less food. So, I’m running with it. Wish me luck!
Lacking a timer for eating
This app is beautiful and simple to use and I bought it without hesitation when I saw that it was only $9.99 for a lifetime membership. Then I found out that it doesn’t show the time since my last fast! I have been using the Zero app and even though I have the free version and it doesn’t track my eating window I could glance at it and see how long it had been and eat accordingly. I regret buying it now since it’s missing a very important feature.
Great app for tracking fasting
So far I love the function of this beautiful app with one caveat. At least for me, the iPhone app does not sync with my Apple Watch. The iPhone app shows that I’m in the middle of a fast, my watch app shows me a screen where I can start a new fast. Also, reminders to start fasting are not pushed to my watch. Other than this minor setback, which I hope will be fixed in an upcoming update, this is a visually wonderful way to track my fasting.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Akash Jain
- 17.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Akash Jain
- In-App Purchases
- Fasta Lifetime $9.99
- Fasta Lifetime $19.99
- Fasta Monthly $1.99
- Fasta Yearly $10.99