Send a paper ECG to anyone in a simple, fast and secure way. Out of hospital heart infarct? Send the ECG to the hospital so they can confirm the diagnostic and prepare for treatment.
Have a doubt about that rhythm? Send it to a cardiologist to have a second opinion.
How does it work?
• Take a picture of the ECG, image is compressed to optimal size for reading
• Mask sensitive information if needed (patient name)
• Send it to the fastECG website
• Retrieve the code generated by the app
• Call the person you want to show the ECG and give them the code
• They can now enter the code on fastECG.com and see your ECG
This app has been approved by cardiologists: the picture quality and resolution allows for normal interpretation of the ECG.
- Fixes black camera screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
FastECG Is a great APP.
It's a great app for the price. Not an app to learn ECG interpretation. That's what paramedic school is for.
Very confusing. If I figure this out U will re-rate it.
I don’t see instructions.
thanks but no ecglearning
give a 5stars
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.