GridPro provides critical information to individuals at locations where it is needed. GridPro is the collaboration, coordination, and communication system that uses social media design to permit the sharing of facility information and construction project data in a secure environment allowing Users to share tacit knowledge with the entire User Group. More than 30 attributes can be controlled by the SyncSet® (database) owner to allow and control users’ ability to record and share personal knowledge for use by the entire User Group with each User input being recorded with time, date, update, and User identified. GridPro provides a service to place project and facility information into the controlled and secure SyncSet® to ensure quality, consistency and third-party time and date validation. True collaboration is a two-way street with all parties being able to share their expertise on a secure database with all the controls to ensure proper risk management is maintained.
Selected the benefits of using the GridPro total system:
• Two-way collaboration
• Secure database that is both accessible and updateable
• Reduction of personnel time from 15% to 25% managing data
• Time and date stamps on all data and user inputs
• User identification on all user inputs
• 34 attributes and capabilities individually controlled
• Nothing ever erased from the database, data integrity, reduces risk
- Improved search results, not showing contents from other projects
- Search no longer shows holding items
- Already logged in users can login again without an internet connection
- Improved project download speed and removed app close issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.