Fat Tag Deluxe - Katsu Edition is a deluxe version of the popular Fat Tag graffiti tagging app.
The Deluxe Edition co-created with NYC graffiti artist Katsu includes the following features:
* Multiple pen/brush tips and colors
* Full accelerometer based drips
* Multiple backgrounds
* Additional background selection from camera, photo library
* Scale, rotate, angle, opacity options for realistically overlaying tag onto camera image.
* Speed based thickness
* Upload tags and screenshots to 000000book.com
* Save tags to your photo library
The new scale and 3D angle tools allow you to realistically position your tag onto a surface in a photo - making it look like it is on a wall, or the side of a truck for example.
Some helpful tips:
* You can clear the screen with a double tap when in drawing mode.
* Triangle button in corner shows/hides all interfaces elements.
* To access drawing and move settings - tap on the icon when it is already selected.
* You can save images from Safari to your photo library and then load them as backgrounds.
More information on Fat Tag Deluxe here:
See your uploaded tags at:
Made with openFrameworks
Theo Watson 2018
Update 1.3 adds metallic ink and support for all retina devices.
Any other feedback is welcome!
iOS 13 view bugfix
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, NEEDS a Fix to be perfect.
This is the most realistic graffiti-type app I have seen so far. It is very fun to play with and create unique things I could otherwise not compensate for on my own with Autodesk Sketchbook which I use now. One thing that needs (I stress Needs) to be changed by dev, that prevents me from rating a 5/5 is the double tap feature. This deletes your project with no way to retrieve it, and is frankly a huge issue that has been overlooked! I agree with the other review, a step based, paint-program type system would be very effective, with an undo/redo feature. This could be included in the space with the other menus. Also, in other apps I have seen opacity sliders, and splatter&drip control for more/less effect on a gradual scale. It would be nice to see ideas like this incorporated as well. However, despite these criticisms I applaud this app for its creativity and ingenuity as what it is, which is the best tag creating app out currently. :)
BEST GRAFFITI APP IN THE APP STORE
I love this app , it is amazing , but the double tap to undo future is annoying , and frustrating , when im doing a quick tag , it accidently just erase my whole work , thinking i wanted to undo it all when that not at all what i wanted / mabye a undo button , would be way more helpful , and thats why i give it a 4 outta 5 , but other than that it is still the best graffiti app out there .. I can use this all day, everyday , worth EVERY penny 😍👌🏻- thank you
I’m about it
Definitely the best app for practicing hands when a marker and paper isn’t an option. Cool way to try new letter shapes without wasting ink too. Would be cool to see a fat cap type of brush tip for doing flares, but I can’t complain.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Theodore Watson
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Theodore Watson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.