Let’s say you are browsing some adult web site.
Your girlfriend, spouse, coworker, roommate or your mom walks into your room.
Just press Home button.
Pressing Home button wipes the page clean.
Even the multi-tasking screen is cleaned out.
Firefox browsing mode
Faux Browser does Desktop browsing mode. Find the Desktop browsing mode setting at.
1) Open Settings -> Faux Browser -> Firefox Desktop browsing
2) Tap it to turn it on.
Use it to browse the Firefox only websites.
Faux Browser does not use Google, who records your searching keywords and sell them to unknown third parties.
We use DuckDuckGo, a private search engine which does not record anything about you.
Moreover. all online tracking cookies are removed when you are done. Traces of all sites you visited are wiped clean.
We respect our users privacy, and we understand that it is an individual choice.
With Faux Browser, you can now Opt-Out from Analytics.
To do so.
1) Open Settings -> Faux Browser -> Allow Google Analytics
2) Tap it to turn it off.
- Fixed iPad toolbar.
Ratings and Reviews
It prevents browser hijacks
Clicking the home button instantly gets you out of pop up loops and browser redirects. Two problems I have are images of web pages retained by the task switcher until it is swiped away, and second it needs swipe left for back gesture.
Lacking functionality, The application needs to add the functionality to open multiple pages :(
Agree with all previous comments
Change icon to something bland
It retains image in app switcher
Swipe left back button
- MagicPoint Inc. (U.S.)
- 1.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © magicpoint.us
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.