Random play for your hot music
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
This app selects songs by your favorite artists in a variety of ways.
You will enjoy random play music by your favorite artists(groups).
Unlistened songs are waiting.
For those who are already enjoying music with Apple's standard music app, this app offers various music selection methods.
When you first start the app, you will be prompted to register as an artist. When the list of recently registered artists or all artists is displayed, please register multiple artists.
Press "Refresh Titles” on the Titles screen.
When the song selection list is complete, start playing on the top screen.
(Advantages of this app)
The advantages of using this app are as follows.
1. If you arrange them in the order of your favorite artists, you can select songs in the order of your favorite artists.
2. You can rearrange them randomly, considering the order of your favorite artists.
3. You can select multiple songs by repeatedly registering your favorite artists.
4. You can select only the albums and singles of a specific artist.
5. The 5-second performance function allows you to continuously play the first 5 seconds of the selected list.
(If the data cache is created by the performance function for 5 seconds, you can enjoy music even in flight mode.)
6. You can set the rating for the selected song.
7. You can select songs based on the rating.
8. The song selection list can be turned into a playlist.
9. This app does not collect any personal information. Unlike server-type music apps, you can use it with confidence.
(More detailed explanation)
About the 7-day chance function. If you repeat the selection of songs by your favorite artist every day, you will not have the opportunity to perform with a lower ranking artist.
Therefore, I created a performance opportunity for artists who have not had a performance opportunity for more than 7 days. Additional songs are registered in the order that is likely to be played under the specified conditions.
If you use the performance function for 5 seconds, you may be able to keep a cache of music data in the device. In that case, you can enjoy music even in poor flight mode and communication environment.
However, if lossless is selected for audio quality in the settings of Apple's standard music app Music, the amount of data may become large and the cache may not be maintained. If you want to enjoy music using the cache, do not select lossless. Please note that this app does not guarantee that music data will be cached on your device.
When a new artist is registered, there is a function to batch import and register the artist's songs with a single button.
This is useful when you want to register all songs except karaoke songs, or when you want to register all songs including karaoke songs.
There is a function to automatically register the songs ranked by the registered artists in the library. This feature allows you to automatically register songs that have been released without your knowledge.
You can select songs from the playlist. You can import a playlist prepared in advance and use it as a playlist.
The artwork screen can be enlarged to the screen size of the device. This is useful when you want to take a closer look at the artwork prepared by the artist.
(In the case of iPad, it is slightly smaller to secure the operation area)
The creation counter will be displayed when selecting songs. You can grasp the creation status in a countdown format.
This app assumes that you can listen to music on your device. It is also assumed that you have a flat-rate music service or you have downloaded the music yourself. If you can't play music with the music app that comes standard with your device, you won't be able to listen to music using this app. This app is not an app that provides music itself.
Note: The artist (artist's song) must be registered using Apple's standard music app Music. The relationship between Apple's standard app Music and this app is based on the assumption that you can enjoy music deeply by using the two apps together.
Feature additions and improvements
1) Supporting iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4
2) Updating about music key.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Osamu Masaki
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 Masaki Application Laboratory (Osamu Masaki)
- In-App Purchases
- Register titles as a playlist $0.99