Send fax from iPhone or iPad on the go. Fast and easy! No Fax Machine Required! Send any document everywhere. NO need to use old school fax machine or go to a fax office.
Powerful fax app:
- Fax from iPhone in 50+ international countries;
- Advanced document scanner & image processing;
- Best possible quality achieved no matter what types of documents you use;
- Combine multiple documents into a single fax;
- Preview any document before sending;
Upload any types of documents:
- Send just about any file type as a fax (PDF, DOC, JPG, PNG & TIFF, HTML);
- Create new documents with images as you go (Photo Gallery, Camera);
- Import any types of documents (Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, Box or any other source).
Try powerful tracking:
- Track sent documents status via fax app.
Pay as you go (to send faxes, you should buy credits using in-app purchase):
- Buy credits and fax from iPhone on demand;
- Buy credits packages with huge (up to 50%) discounts;
- Cost per page (0,15$ - 0,4$) depends on how many credits you buy at once.
• 1-week subscription with 3-day free trial version — US$ 5.99
• 1-month subscription — US$ 19.99
• 12-month subscription — US$ 49.99
Note: price may vary depending on location.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Free trial period is provided;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
- Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added new countries;
- Minor bug fixes & improvements.
*** Have any problems/ideas? Get in touch with us in the app or email@example.com ***
Ratings and Reviews
A great app that could be awesome with a couple of changes.
I really needed to FAX some papers in a hurry and being in a small town in the middle of nowhere there really isn’t options, so I decided to see if I could find a way to fax straight from my device and I found this App. I love that you can send a fax in minutes from anywhere on your devices.
I also absolutely love that I can pull documents from just about any other app! This made it easier and faster due to needing to fax documents that I had in multiple apps in one fax.
I am disappointed in not being able to see the pages that were previously faxed. Also, that I had to buy more credits than I needed instead of just paying for just what I needed faxed at the moment. I would most likely change my rating to a 5 star if these things were implemented.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving the review and thank you for using our application. Our aim is to provide you with the best possible fax experience and we will always look forward to make further advancements in application.
So, sounds too good to be true, right? Faxing from a phone? Well, it does it perfectly. After faxing a few important documents I was afraid it wasn’t going through. So I testing it on a relatives fax a moment ago... it works perfectly! So I immediately pulled it up to set this review. It doesn’t give a confirmation number and you can’t review what’s been sent after it’s been sent — it will just verify how many pages, to what number, what time and if the delivery was successful by noting a green check. But hey, I spent a credit to check it... and it was a credit well spent. Well worth having. Yes, you have to pay to fax, but if I were to go somewhere to fax, they’d charge too... so I saved my gas $ by doing it this way.
Trying out this app in comparison to another fax app I was using, this one works fine and does the basic task of scanning and sending a fax, however the app is extremely barebones. Seems all you have the option to do is “buy credits” and fax, doesn’t provide you with a history of docs (even the prior 1 or 2 you might have faxed) that would be beneficial for you to refer back to as a resource. I was surprised that I also couldn’t get to a space where I had set up my profile info when I first signed on and downloaded it. Overall, if you’re looking for a basic I just need to fax a few things app, then this one works fine, if you need something a bit more robust, say fax review or the ability to cancel a fax if you enter the wrong number, etc., this isn’t the app to go with. I ‘ll be moving on looking for another fax app once I deplete the credits I have in the bank.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving the review. We always look forward to provide the best fax experience possible and will definitely be making more advancements in our application in future.
- Alexey Bogdanov
- 131.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Alexey Bogdanov
- In-App Purchases
- 250 credits $9.99
- 100 credits $5.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.