Send fax from iPhone or iPad on the go. Fast and easy! No Fax Machine Required! Send any document everywhere. NO need to use old school fax machine or go to a fax office.
Powerful fax app:
- Fax from iPhone in 90+ international countries;
- Advanced document scanner & image processing;
- Best possible quality achieved no matter what types of documents you use;
- Combine multiple documents into a single fax;
- Preview any document before sending;
Upload any types of documents:
- Send just about any file type as a fax (PDF, DOC, JPG, PNG & TIFF, HTML);
- Create new documents with images as you go (Photo Gallery, Camera);
- Import any types of documents (Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, Box or any other source).
Try powerful tracking:
- Track sent documents status via fax app.
Subscription plans - Unlimited:
• 1-week subscription — US$ 9.99
• 1-month subscription — US$ 19.99
• 12-month subscription — US$ 49.99
Note: price may vary depending on location.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
For any questions or inquiries, please get in touch: email@example.com
* iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Recipient name from contacts list when sending new fax and in sent faxes;
- Bug fixes & improvements.
*** Have any problems/ideas? Get in touch with us in the app or firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny!!!
Emails are not HIPPA compliant. Medical information has to be faxed. The App has saved me hours of time running to a Staples or business store to fax sensitive documents. You get exactly what you pay for. I paid for the year and have used it more times than I can count. I recently refinanced and faxed all my tax documents, mortgage documents, and payroll documents just by scanning them with this App on my iPhone and faxing them with this App. Don’t write negative reviews because you want something for nothing or you don’t know how to use the App. It’s very straightforward and user friendly. Put in the Fax number. Create a cover page if you want with one click on the page. Attach scans, photos, or documents from you iPhone. Then send. Done.
I just wish they offered receiving faxes. Developers- Please consider making the App to be able to receive faxes also.
Very poor app
I purchased this service for the year thinking the reviews were real. There’s absolutely no way they are. Firstly, the company and staff are not in the U.S. so know that going forward. They’re in Europe. Secondly, there’s NO email confirmation set up for your fax unless you search for “history” and then type in your email. 3. You will get a very shoddy looking black report with white ink that will waste a ton of ink if you print it. 4. It literally took 1.5 hours for my 2 nine page faxes to go through to a fast fax system with the U.S. government. I sent them last night. I was told the email confirmation “can take a while” from the customer service.. Today, still no email confirmation. We went and hand faxed these documents by a land line phone fax service in person today because I have zero confidence they got there. I signed up for a year service (don’t do it!) and was ignored when I said I wanted a refund. I will now be disputing the charge with my CC company, something I haven’t had to do in about 5 years. I called and checked. The receiver did NOT revive either fax. This could have cost me my life. Thank God I knew to take it elsewhere.
This App is AMAZING!
At first I was in disbelief. I thought there’s no way I can actually fax something from my phone but I was desperate and needed to get some important documents sent over for work so I decided to give it a try. First off, the entire process could not be simpler. I was able to AirDrop a PDF document from my laptop to my iPhone and directly upload it to the app. I entered the recipients fax number and hit “send.” The app notified me when my fax was delivered and I contacted the department that I had faxed the documents to the very next day. Lo and behold, they received all 33 pages that I had faxed over to them using this app. I am still in disbelief but very happily surprised. I will most definitely be using this app from here on out. Goodbye fax machines, hello Fax app. I will definitely be recommending this to everyone I know from now on.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Municorn Limited
- 81.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Alexey Bogdanov
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Faxes $9.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $7.99
- Unlimited Faxes (1 week) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.