*** Choice of millions of businesses and individuals for over 7 years and counting! ***
Still trying to find a fax machine or a fax shop across the streets?
Have you ever imagined that it could be far cheaper than you do now on sending faxes?
What if there is a way to fax a high-quality digital copy of your documents, even if it is twisted, with far less money you are currently spending over and over again?
Tiny Fax is such a time-proved mobile fax machine that stays on your phone right in your pocket!
With a history of over 7 years and trusted by millions of users, Tiny Fax is a perfect on-the-go fax solution for contractors, small businesses and freelancers, etc.
Almost anything you expect to be faxed could be perfectly recognized sent by Tiny Fax. For instance, documents, books, receipts, notes, photos, IDs, passports, whiteboards, posters, cards, letters, newspapers, screens, licenses, menus, certificates, music scores, etc.
IMPRESSIVE STORY FROM USER
"I absolutely love and trust this app. I have very important, detailed medical files I need to fax to Yale often. I can always without a doubt count on TinyFax, and it’s so cheap. Insane. Going anywhere else would add up so much more with the detailed pictures and long letters that I have to fax. Amazing. I recommend them to everyone. Best quality. Like a picture."
* Scan and fax documents no matter when and where -- facing customers, closing stores, or starting a wonderful working day;
* Fax documents with a single page, or a batch of pages with clear steps all the way;
* Fax from iPhone to numbers over 50 countries over the world;
* Add important sender and recipient information to a well-designed cover and sent the cover for FREE;
* Upload documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, iCloud Drive;
* Check all sending status at a glance and get every success or failure notification;
* Organize documents and archive them into groups.
WHY TINY FAX?
With over 7-year polish, your faxing experience is in its most smooth and efficient way ever.
All faxed documents or files are be organized in Documents. You can sort them in different orders or archive them into groups.
Your faxes, documents, and files are always there, steadily and safely saved on your phone.
Tiny Fax is used by millions of small businesses and individuals for over 7 years.
# Subscription Details #
• Subscription duration options include 1 month, 1 week, and 1 year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Charges for renewal occur within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• You paid by points or subscriptions may vary based on the version you start to choose Tiny Fax.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.fungo.one/tiny-fax-terms-of-service.html
*iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Tiny Fax is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to email@example.com, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
We keep improving your experience through various performance improvements that you may not necessarily notice, including:
- cancelling faxes while in process of sending;
- syncing documents with iCloud;
- minor bug fixes.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - makes your phone or tablet a great fax machine
A few months ago I needed to send a fax and didn't have easy access to a fax machine. I downloaded this app and have been using it regularly to send faxes up to 6 pages with cover sheets ever since on my iPhone. Photograph your document pages (or select from your photo library), add a cover sheet if you want, enter the fax # and hit "send" - its been bulletproof and inexpensive. The app uses a system of "credits" to determine the cost of sending each fax based on its size and the credits are purchased through the app. Credit prices vary according to how many you buy at one time - a bundle of 50 is $1.99, but 250 is only $9.99, and so on. The largest fax I've sent to date was six pages plus a cover sheet and it cost 40 credits out of my 250 credit account. Do the math and compare it to having to run to an office center when you're not where your main fax unit is. Couple of disclaimers: as far as I know, this app only sends faxes, not receive. Second, I've only used it with wifi just out of the "luck of the draw", but it should work with your data plan just fine. At any rate, its pretty handy to have available in a pinch!!!
It’s really more of a 3.75 star APP
Firstly, I will say that being able to fax from home without a fax machine is incredible in and of itself. This app allows you to execute this task. That said, there are some things you should know. While the APP is free, you are paying for “credits” that allow you to send faxes. Each 10credits is one page that you can send. The good thing is that does exclude your cover page, thats free. For 9.99 you get 250 credits or 25 pages. Secondly, there are no instructions. While the APP does a decent job being intuitive, I found adding the cover letter to be a challenge. I would click to the side of the letter and it kept erasing and I had to start over a bunch of times. I would highly recommend copying the body of your fax cover letter if it is lengthy just to save time as you get adjusted. Lastly, I would say to take the photo of whatever you want to fax over first before attempting to fax it. I didn’t see where you could the picture while “in the APP” to add it to your fax. All in all, it’s worth the time and investment because once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty smooth sailing. Didnt take long to complete once the fax is sent. Maybe a couple of minutes. Good luck and I hope this helps you.
Good to have handy!
I’ve been using Tiny Scanner (same company) for a few years, since my (2004 edition!!) Quick-Books program mysteriously stopped creating PDF’s and THEN quit allowing me to print to “Nitro PDF Creator” as my chosen “printer” on the desktop either; so my biz emails all use iPhone “Tiny Scanner” pdf’s which is super convenient. Since I have to fax once-a-year or so, downloaded this & kept it on my phone with 10 purchased credits “just in case”, reasonable prices on credits, and not have an XR phone which max memory - Finally! - so not tempted to delete my rarely used or unused apps. I used it just now to apply with a paper application to be a poll-worker for 2020 election, when voting Nov 3, last week; similar cropping format to Tiny Scanner was easy to send my first fax; and comments regarding a time-lag when sending did not apply to me sending this local fax; “processing” whirly icon lasted a reasonable amount of time compared to a free standing fax machine & it said “sent!”(and asked for a review) Thanks ! Used to pay highway robbery prices at FedX for my occasional faxes
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Appxy Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 credits $2.99
- Unlimited Faxes - 1 Week $5.99
- 250 credits $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.