Enjoy easy and on-the-go management of your credit and debit card with the FCCU Cards app from First Community Credit Union! This app offers a convenient way to:
• View recent and pending transactions.
• View account details.
• Make a payment to your credit cards.
• Report your card lost or stolen.
• Raise a dispute on a transaction.
• Set alerts and controls, including ability to turn cards off and on
• Set travel notifications.
Card registration is cinch from any mobile device, and access is secure and protected by multi-factor authentication.
- Disputes icon now appears on older transactions from the previous cycle.
- The dispute reason “I do not recognize this transaction” has been removed and instead the user is instructed to report their card as Lost or Stolen.
- Five missing states appended into the Lost/Stolen drop-down, where users are asked to select their location when they lost their card: NH, NY, NJ, KY, and NM.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I open this app on the iPhone the first time it works fine. After that it won’t open again until I turn off my phone and turn it back on. Works fine on Samsung though
- First Community Credit Union of ND Mobile Banking
- 19.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © First Community Credit Union 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.