Philippine Puzzle is a special type of puzzle that relies on logic in order to reveal a certain picture. Philippine Puzzle also known as Link-a-Pix, Paint by pairs, Pict-Link, Pathpix, Number Net, Piclink, Link Puzzle. Puzzle look like a grid with numbers scattered in various places. All numbers, except the 1's, have pairs. For every number except 1 it is necessary to find same-number pair and join them together with a path of the corresponding length. The paths shall meet the all following requirements:
- Paths may follow horizontal or vertical directions and are not allowed to cross other paths.
- Length of the path (measured by the number of squares it passes through including the end-squares) is equal to the value of the numbers being connected.
The couple of number cannot being joined by diagonal line.
Squares containing 1 represent paths that are 1-square long.
When the puzzle is finished, you can see a picture.
In application represented a lot of black and white Philippine Puzzles of different size (10x10, 10x15, 15x10, 15x15).
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big puzzles;
- Pinch /Zoom on the Mobile Devices;
- Font is automatically adjusted depending on the size of puzzle, the size and orientation of your device's screen;
- Support landscape and portrait screen operation.
Ratings and Reviews
- Amir Kadyrov
- 16.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Amir Kadyrov
- In-App Purchases
- Turn off ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.