FE File Explorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on iOS. Now, we bring it on macOS. It can access files on FTP, SFTP, WebDAV servers and network shares. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and songs to your Mac. Directly view and edit documents, photos, files on remote locations without downloading.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV, FTP and SFTP Servers
* Access cloud storages: OwnCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business.
* In-app FTP server: A simple FTP server for file transfer between FE File Explorer iOS version and macOS version.
* Automatically discover computers, servers and NAS when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete files
* Stream movies and musics from network shares, servers or cloud drives to Mac.
* Transfer files between network shares, servers, cloud drives and Mac.
* Transfer files between nearby iPhone, iPad and Mac.
* Sync files between macOS and remote locations.
* Search files by file name.
* Dark Mode
* Dual panels side by side
* Photo Gallery: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
* Music Player: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
* Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
* Video Player: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
* Unarchive: ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP, TAR
* Archive: ZIP
===== CONTACT US =====
* Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice replacement for Finder
I use this on my iPhone and iPad constantly. The MacOS version still has a few kinks to work out, but all in all works quite nicely.
This product hangs up and copies very slowly; programming has bugs. How can i get a refund?
Developer Response ,
How to make the app hang up? You copy files from where to where?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.