As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
- "The battle system is simply awesome and is worth the price of admission alone" - 9/10 TouchArcade
- "It's a brilliant mash-up of RPG and QTE elements with a cheeky story and some frantic action." - 9/10 PocketGamer
- “It’s a strange, silly game that just so happens to also have a unique and unexpectedly challenging battle system.” - VGBlogger
- “A compact adventure with a focus on turn-based skill, a notion as unique as the whole game itself.” - 9/10 – GameGrin
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a gesture-based adventure that's constantly keeping you on your toes. You use swipes, taps and pauses to both score critical hits and block enemy attacks, resulting in an involved and rewarding experience on every turn.
- Use gestures to land critical hits
- Character design that's both extraordinary and creepy in equal measure
- Full story store with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems to bump up your heroes
- Epic boss fights
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Familiar Yet New
This game breaks the RPG genre down to its bare essentials, but it does it so well. 3 characters, each have skills and abilities to level up. 3 different types of weapons, one type for each character. That may seem basic to some, but it provides such an easy alternative to the average “over 90 skills to choose from” type games. The combat is great, with all attacks being quick time events you have to learn, but it’s the little things: the resetting skills without paying, the voice acting, the creature design, and the increasing difficulty of QTE as you level up skills, that make this game wonderful. I would recommend to any rpg fan out there that wants a familiar feel with a new twist.
Amazingly fun in humorous RPG with incredible design!
This game is so much better than I had thought it would be! Incredible RPG with great graphics and then I may designs and read them based combat system. There are a lots of character, weapon and magic upgrades to strengthen your team and make the game more and more interesting to play as you move ahead. Most noteworthy in this game is probably a great sense of humor that it has along with the amazing enemy designs! I am really loving this and I'm so glad I picked it up!
Please fix control button issues!!!!!
The game I purchased was intended to be not only just a stunning masterpiece but one where the players actually combat, when having a weapon in their hand. I don’t know if anyone else has had issues but on my iPad where it’s up to date I can’t get past the first scene. Please fix, so i do not have to struggle to like a game. Thank you! BTW i do have an iPhone that is up to date as well but at my age i cannot see the screen for these kind of games.. One last thing is that i just had a major update so wasn’t sure how much that played in the battle to have issues. Everything else i do play has not been this off as far as control for attack mode or mainly to do anything as it freezes up after hitting buttons etc..................
The developer, tinyBuild LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 355 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © tinyBuild GAMES
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.