Why not try out the simple, sleek, and stylish Twitter client that achieved the number 1 ranking among Japanese social networking services?
feather for Twitter is an app that makes Twitter even more handy.
Recommended for those who:
• Use lots of accounts for different purposes
• Look at lists rather than their home timeline
• Check lots of search words every day
• Don't want to see certain tweets
• Don't want to see adverts on their timeline
Special features of the app
• Tabs where you can register your favorite screens
• Powerful mute function for hiding tweets you don't want to see
• Stylish themes
• Design that can be easily operated with one hand
Many more convenient features too!
Difference from the free version
Adverts are not displayed in the paid version.
• Accounts (free version: up to two, paid version: unlimited)
• Tabs (free version: up to two of each type, paid version: unlimited)
• Keyword mute
• Hashtag mute
• Client mute
• Tweet translation
• Fixed phrase tweets
• Single-byte Japanese character input
◆◇ First-of-its-Kind Tab Feature ◇◆
Check out the new Tab feature that lets you register your favorite pages!
There’s absolutely no limit on the number of tabs you can have, so register away!
Easily switch between tabs by swiping, even if you’ve got tons!
Register your favorite pages to customize the client as you please!
You can register any of the following pages for each account using the Tab feature.
• Direct Messages
◆◇ Fun and Convenient Bonus Features ◇◆
Swipe Tweets to see an animation and a shortcut displayed!
Absolutely no need to switch between the Reply, Favorite, or Retweet screens!
You’re sure to fall for all these sweet little bonuses!
◆◇ Easy-to-Use Tweet Screen Packed with Features ◇◆
Tweet the track your listening to now, post photos from your camera roll and more all with one tap!
Comes equipped with a feature that lets you switch between accounts even on the Tweet screen!
Use the following features even from the Tweet screen!
• Swipe to switch between Twitter accounts.
• Tweet the track your listening to now.
• Take and post photos.
• Post photos from the camera roll.
• User name and hashtag auto-complete function.
◆◇ Tweet Button You Can’t Help But Press ◇◆
We’ve put a Tweet button at the bottom of the screen! With no need to extend your finger to the top of the screen, just Tweet away with almost no effort!
You can also place the Tweet button wherever you like to match your preference perfectly.
It’s super easy to move around, so give it a try!
We look forward to any questions, comments, or requests you may have. Please contact us over our official Twitter account (@feather_ios), or by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It’s easier for us to get back to you or take your feedback into consideration when you contact us by Twitter account or email, so please don’t just leave an App Store review if you have something really important to say!
# Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that the background image of the timeline was not reflected
- We are currently investigating a problem that the background image of the reply tweet does not change.
- Fixed an animation bug when closing the media screen quickly
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening a new feature pop-up
- Design adjustment
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App crashes when attempting to take a picture for a new tweet, while Music button does nothing. Needs video/Gif autoplay, also the ability to put the conversations underneath a tweet instead of above it and the ability to auto hide the the navigation and status bar while scrolling, also a media only view....then this will be 5 stars.
I tried many Twitter clients and this one shows alot of promise. The design is almost perfect but requires tweaking from the top of the home where it doesn't disappear to the actual tweet button. But I find a annoying is the lack the new 240 character count not added. Nor the ability to see #hashtags or @ names as your writing a tweet. Half the time I have to go back and recheck before finishing my tweet. Tweetbot and Twitterrific have this function all ready build in. If your going to make this client successful I suggest you make sure the client is to pair with your rivals cause alot of users are already a custom to things when have them. Otherwise this app is good I look forward to seeing what this app does in the future. I paid for it to show support and keep it up.
Still my favorite Twitter app after many years but needs updates
I love feather for its usability and customization. The devs have also done a super admirable job overcoming the obstacles caused by twitter’s increasingly hostile API changes. That said, some features that were neat things to have 5 years ago serve little purpose beyond cluttering up the UI now. As other users have mentioned, the music button needs to be removed (or at least provide us with the choice to disable it from the DM tab or at least have it adhere to the post screen toolbar settings).
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- covelline, LLC.
- 41.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 covelline, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.