Patients want to feel empowered during their medical journey and control the process.
Febo is a condition management platform that gives you personalized access to manage your medical journey. The healthcare app with personalized reports, stay updated with the latest research and news on your condition, wearables integration, medication reminders, and advice from your peers. Now you can sync your HealthKit Info with us and manage your data.
• Condition Management: Create a personalized experience with our condition management features.
• Medication reminder: Set pill reminders and never forget to take your meds.
• Wearables integration: Connect your Fitbit/Apple Watch to the app and track your vitals based on your condition
• Create personalized reports: Create reports based on your condition and send them to your doctor.
• Clinical trials: Get the most updated information on the latest clinical trials in your area.
• Research advancement and general news: Find the latest research and advancements in a condition.
• Advice: Start a conversation with other community members and get advice from users and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Now you can schedule a call with a member of our team to give you more information about Clinical Trials
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A perfect reference tool for medical info
My father was recently diagnosed with a condition and could hardly find any relevant information about it. Not only did Febo have up to date information about my fathers condition, but had three different tabs dedicated to it. Its been an extremely helpful tool for him between doctor visits. Highly recommend.
Great for being updated!
I started using Febo a month ago and it is great for keeping me updated on recent developments.I would definitely recommend it!
I don’t need to keep researching about my dad’s condition, this app sends me notifications when there’s a new development or clinical trial. Life saver!
- FOMAT MEDICAL RESEARCH INC.
- 68.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © FOMAT Medical Research
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.