Real-time tracking and shipping at your fingertips!
The FedEx Mobile app helps you take control and track your packages from wherever you are. Create domestic and international shipping labels, get quick rates, choose pickup or drop off locations, scan barcodes, and discover rewards all in one app.
Track Your Packages
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages with FedEx Mobile Beta
• Enable push notifications to receive updates on your shipments*
• Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager for a smooth tracking experience*
• View photo of residential delivery*
• Receive package updates with app push notifications
• Hold a package at a preferred FedEx location*
• Leave delivery instructions for the courier*
• Sign for packages from your phone*
• Request a vacation hold*
• Reroute your package to a FedEx location and pick up when it’s convenient*
• Use Siri Voice Command to check the status of your incoming FedEx package
• Get Apple Watch access to check status of packages, to find locations, and to redirect your package to a FedEx Location
• Use our widget to track your packages from your phone’s home screen. (Touch and hold the home screen, click + and search for FedEx.)
• Scan barcodes for easy tracking
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors, and more
• Scan door tags to get information and options regarding your missed shipment*
Ship Your Packages
• Create a domestic and international mobile shipment label and request a pickup**
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Access your phone and FedEx shipper address book
• Schedule and manage pickups**
• Use your phone to measure your package dimensions
• View rewards*
• Ship directly to a FedEx-designated location*
• Chat with a virtual assistant for FedEx Mobile app and services questions*
• Conveniently find the nearest FedEx Location near you
Thank you for using the FedEx Mobile app! Have any feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed-in to the FedEx Mobile app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
Maximize your FedEx experience by allowing the following permissions: Location, Camera, and Push Notifications. This will give you access to scan barcode, track packages, find drop-off locations, and get instant updates. Also, get Sound Alerts for delivered packages by turning on sound in your settings.
*Available in some regions
**Shipping administration rules apply.
Thank you for choosing the FedEx® Mobile app! We are always making quality updates to give you the best app experience possible.
Here are some of our latest upgrades:
• A fresh redesign that allows you to see your account number in the app
• New search functionality for Mobile Beta
• Bug fixes and design enhancements to give you a smooth app experience
Ratings and Reviews
Lazy FedEx employee.
The carrier did not walk all the way up our ONE flight of stairs to place the boxes at my door, I watched him from the window as he walked halfway up the stairs and tossed the two boxes towards the direction of my door. I pay a lot of money for what's inside these packages to just have them tossed towards my door, this is an apartment complex and so many people live here or visit here, anyone could have taken the boxes because they were just sitting randomly in the outside hallway, this is an outside hallway not inside the building. Someone could have even stepped on them or kicked them if they were just walking by and not paying attention because they were just tossed in the way! The good thing is that I was home to see how some FedEx employees could care less of how they deliver and handle customer packages, it was just lazy if you think about it. Good thing I was home to wait on my package so I can handle it with care unlike a FedEx employee. I wanted to address him but people are CRAZIER these days and I had my toddler with me. Disappointed this morning.
No notifications and no communication at all
This isn’t the first time that this happened to me with FedEx. Before the shipment was even shipped, I requested all the notifications as much as possible so I can get the real time updated status even if home or not home. Turned out it doesn’t matter anyway. No notifications, no updates, and no communication at all. Just because the gate at my residence was closed (and the apartment staff is off work), doesn’t mean you cannot come in…? That was only around 5-6:00 PM, when in fact, I know that FedEx is always out of deliver until 9-10:00 PM. After the estimated day that my shipment was supposed to be delivered, I went back to check up on the app again, out of no where it says that “the delivery was unable to deliver” at 6 PM when at that time, I got NOTHING for the notifications. I’ve been home all day and I had no idea where my package was. The only thing it says on the tracking category was “out for deliver since 6:50 AM”. They could’ve have contacted or something in order to get inside and deliver some packages. Or at least if I get notified by a text right away because that was the option I chose to be notified if there’s an exception for a delivery, or there’s something happening and is unable to deliver. Again, like I said, NOTHING for the notifications, no updates at all, and no communication. And ALWAYS late/delay when it comes to deliver a shipment.
Disappointed is an understatement
I really wanted to like this app, but disappointed is an understatement! After missing a package I needed to sign for, I was livid, the driver was at my door according to my ring for 31 seconds, when I got to the door he was driving up the street! Guess what!? You can NEVER get a driver back. This was a critical delivery for that day, but the pickup location was in another city,in another state I might add and an hour away. You could at least have a facility in this city of a million people! So I decided to wait for delivery on the second attempt. I downloaded the app after the site implied for more details, get an account, get the app! Determined not to miss it, I fell for it and downloaded the app, BUT the information provided was exactly the same as just tracking the regular way. This “awesome” tracking app shows it left this morning at 4:30 am, it’s 1:25 pm and not ONE single update, I’ve used better tracking apps, what’s the point if the information isn’t even available? Useless waste of storage space on my phone, back to the cloud you go. FedEx, I hope you can get it together and join the gps world. I cant imagine you don’t gps your precious trucks on such a tight schedule that a package that needs signature gets a 31 second window to get to the door. Its 2019, you have the resources, make easy to track for real. Your customers deserve at least that.
Developer Response ,
This is not the experience we want to provide. We regret any frustration or inconvenience. We can help with FedEx app related issues. For assistance with FedEx products and services, please contact our Customer Support Team at 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339). Thank you.kj
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FedEx Corporate Services, Inc.
- 288.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FedEx Corporate Services, Inc.