The FedLoan Student Loans App makes managing your student loan account as convenient as can be! Manage your FedLoan Servicing account from anywhere, anytime!
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
· Sign in has never been easier! Use Touch ID or Face ID for lightning-fast access to your loans!
· Remember your Username
ACCOUNT DETAILS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
· Visualize your loan balance
· View your individual loan details
· See a history of payments you've made
· Update your contact information and manage saved bank accounts
· Access your bills, letters, and tax documents
· Schedule payments quickly with saved bank accounts
· Target payments to specific loans
· Payoff loans (with current or future date quotes)
MANAGE DIRECT DEBIT
· View Direct Debit details
· Suspend a scheduled Direct Debit payment
· Cancel your Direct Debit agreement
· Access FedLoan Servicing contact information for obtaining customer support.
· Submit account related customer support inquiries.
PLAN FOR SUCCESSFUL REPAYMENT OF YOUR LOANS
· Get payment estimates for repayment plans that best meet your goals
· Change your payment due date
· Take or upload photos of income documents needed to sign up or recertify for Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plans
· Review the status of your request for Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plans
We have many new features on the horizon, so stay tuned for exciting new updates!
- All New Help Center! Access FedLoan Servicing contact information to obtain customer support, or submit account related customer support inquiries.
- IDR Document Upload enhancement - submit more than one photo per single upload.
Ratings and Reviews
I just learned your company will no longer be my loan servicer. I was in a bad spot financially and my loan balances were going up and up, due to capitalized interest while in forbearance, when I applied for consolidation and PSLF with Fedloan Servicing. When I was able to consolidate and pay my loans through your company it was like the sun had broken through the clouds. A huge weight was lifted and I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. Your company has been awesome!! You were ahead of your time in technology and made it so easy to submit documents and schedule payments. You helped me get on track and changed my life for the better. I am very sad and nervous to have to deal with someone else. I just wanted to let you know I will miss you!
I was redirected to this page without any prompt
I’ve paid $15,000 towards a $20,000 loan, and I’ve still got $16,000 to go. This doesn’t include the interest that will start accruing again in September once COVID forbearance ends. My interest rate is higher on public student loans than on my car note. I’m not sure what part of being gouged for the last 10 years makes the FedLoan folks think I’ll give a favorable review of my “user experience.” But this is supposed to be an app review, so here goes:
- The app only provides access about half of the information available through the web portal. When prompted to write this review, I decided to look up my payment history to see how much interest I’ve paid. I had to use the web portal to see that.
- Without any prompt or warning, I was redirected to the app’s page on the App Store to write this review. I’m not sure why they thought “immediately after giving them 1/3 of my paycheck” was a good time for this, or that any type of unprompted redirect to an action in a different app was ever a good idea. That’s the same behavior as intrusive advertising.
- It’s fine, as far as apps go. It works, doesn’t crash often, just half of it is blocked off for “maintenance” at any given time. If I had come to this review page of my own actions, probably a 3-star app. The forced redirect dropped that by 1 star. Doing it right after I begrudgingly made a payment dropped it another.
In summary: FedLoan Servicing can kiss my grits.
Target loan payments is still available!!
It’s not as easy to find, but it is under pay>make payment>payment options. I was also pretty upset that I couldn’t find it at first, but as long as it’s there, I’m happy. I do wish it were easier to access, but overall, I’m grateful for the redesign. I feel like it came very quickly after we were sent a survey and it felt like we were heard. Thank you for fixing the log in issue!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.