The new FedLoan Student Loans App makes managing your student loan account as convenient as can be! Manage your FedLoan Servicing account from anywhere, anytime!
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
· Sign in has never been easier! Use Touch ID or Face ID for lightning-fast access to your loans!
ACCOUNT DETAILS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
· Visualize your loan balance
· View your individual loan details
· See a history of payments you've made
· Update your contact information and manage saved bank accounts
· Access your bills, letters, and tax documents
· Schedule payments quickly with saved bank accounts
· Target payments to specific loans
· Payoff loans (with current or future date quotes)
MANAGE DIRECT DEBIT
· View Direct Debit details
· Suspend a scheduled Direct Debit payment
· Cancel your Direct Debit agreement
PLAN FOR SUCCESSFUL REPAYMENT OF YOUR LOANS
· Get payment estimates for repayment plans that best meet your goals
· Change your payment due date
· Take or upload photos of income documents needed to sign up or re-certify for Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plans
· Review the status of your request for Income-Driven Repayment (IDR) Plans
We have many new features on the horizon, so stay tuned for exciting new updates!
· View Tax Documents in your Inbox
· Manage your Automatic Payments
· Enhanced Payment Navigation
· "Remember Me" to save username
· Visual Upgrades
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Target loan payments is still available!!
It’s not as easy to find, but it is under pay>make payment>payment options. I was also pretty upset that I couldn’t find it at first, but as long as it’s there, I’m happy. I do wish it were easier to access, but overall, I’m grateful for the redesign. I feel like it came very quickly after we were sent a survey and it felt like we were heard. Thank you for fixing the log in issue!
Great App When Not in Maintenance
I love this app! I give it 4/5 stars for two requests:
1) Please make it easier to select the amount to pay individual loans. The payment box on the right side of the screen is not intuitive, and appears to be filled in before you have entered the amount to pay off.
2) App maintenance has kept me locked out on and off for two months, and has hindered me from viewing my account or making payments toward my student loans. Is there an end in site for this app to be consistently open for business? Otherwise, it’s a great comparison to the fedloan website. Thank you!
Because of my last name, I can’t create an account.
My last name has an apostrophe in it and every time I attempt to create an account with the apostrophe, I get an error message. The error message says, “Last Name can only contain letters, apostrophes” ... you see my issue? If I don’t do the apostrophe and instead do a space or no special formatting at all and then I receive another error message about my personal information not matching their records 😑. Because, ya know, mine has an apostrophe in it. I have screenshots of what’s happening and I was going to email Fedloan however, going through the “contact us” page, I can’t receive their email unless I set up an account.. which is all I wanted to do in the first place. 🙄😑
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We do support the use of an apostrophe , but it appears there may be a bug related to the iPhone's smart punctuation setting. While we work to resolve this issue, please try going into your phone settings (Settings> General> Keyboard> Smart Punctuation), temporarily turn smart punctuation off, and retry creating your online account. We hope this resolves your issue, and we O'pologize for the inconvenience!
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.