- Updated to support the iPhone X
- New organizational layout to make it easier to find your articles
- New Videos section that separates out videos from your subscriptions to YouTube channels.
Ratings and Reviews
I gave this service a shot, but the app had few features and it wasn't for me. I contacted them twice for a refund on my subscription during the 14 day refund policy and didn't hear anything back. Maybe go into this one with low expectations.
edit: still never heard back from customer support. Looks like this project is inactive, don't spend money on it.
Seriously Now - It Works Perfectly
If you have created a Feed Wrangler account, you can download this app, log in, and voila! your subscriptions and Smart Streams and everything else related to and setup for your account shows up. Link with Pocket works. Everything works. What are the bad reviews all about? Seriously now, this app works just fine and there are zero problems that will prevent a subscriber of the Feed Wrangler service from using it properly.
Latest Version very buggy
I used to rate this app highly. However, recently is has become very buggy. It freezes a lot and has to be restarted. Frequently it takes forever to download the RSS feeds. Not updated since October 2016.
- Developing Perspective, LLC
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Developing Perspective, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Year Feed Wrangler Subscription $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.