Create, edit and publish RSS feeds and iTunes Podcasts with Feeder. Whether it's a podcast or news feed for your site, Feeder makes it easy.
Create a new feed using a templates, download feeds from the web site or import existing files. Editing content is as straightforward as writing email, so you will know instinctively what to do.
Feeder has everything you need to create and publish podcasts, with full support for the iTunes Podcasting, iTunes U extensions and Flattr micropayments. Drag and drop media files to add enclosures; Feeder can automatically tag and add artwork all popular podcast file types. Check how your podcast will look in the iTunes Store with Feeder's iTunes Preview.
Feeder can publish your feed and any media files using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV with a single click. Feeds can be scheduled for publication. Feeder can post to a blog, and announce new content on Twitter automatically.
New in Feeder 3:
- Refreshed Design with thumbnails and previews in the list.
- Share extension and bookmarklets for adding links from other apps.
- Swipe to delete items on El Capitan.
- Improved Social Sharing, including images for Twitter.
- Share libraries with cloud services such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- Markdown editing, converted to HTML in the feed.
- Autosaved drafts for edited items with windows restored on relaunch.
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others.
- Search and replace all links in a feed.
- Many other new features and improvements.
- Added support for Amazon S3 buckets hosted in Hong Kong, Beijing and Stockholm.
- Improved error reporting when unable to authenticate a with password-less SFTP.
- Fixed an issue where the Sparkle critical update tag would not be written or read correctly.
- Fixed an issue editing a custom template’s description in Template Preferences.
- Updated SFTP software.
Ratings and Reviews
It took me a few minutes to get my Podcast info into the right form (get that picture size perfect!) But, once the basics were set, everything works easily every time. Love it! So easy to update and keep current!
Feeder 3 works really well for me, and once you’ve configured the RSS URL, etc., it’s a breeze to post new items.
Had a minor issue lately where the app said it was damaged. A delete and reinstall fixed and all my settings remained in place. Overall this app is solid.
- Steve Harris
- 9 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2005-2019 Reinvented Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.