Self-publish podcasts, appcasts, and standard RSS feeds with Feeder.
- Feeder makes it easy to create and update your podcast, and ensures everything meets the Apple Podcasts requirements
- Preview podcast episodes as they’ll appear in the Podcasts app
- See serials listed by season and episode, along with trailers and bonuses, as in the Podcasts app
- Publish feeds and media files to different servers with a single click
- Redirect media file URLs through your preferred analytics service
- Download your existing feed to move to Feeder
- No lock-in: if you control your feed, you can use the service providers that suit you, and always move to another without losing subscribers
- Edit your feeds on all your Macs with iCloud
- Collaborate on feeds with other Feeder users with iCloud
- Schedule items to be published
- Rich text editing and preview
- Alternatively, write descriptions using HTML or Markdown
- Templates and auto-completion to save time
- Feeder can publish using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV and file export
- Search the items in the feed, including by date
- Cross-post items to a blog when publishing
- Notify ping services and WebSub hubs after publishing
FOR APP DEVELOPERS AND ADVANCED USERS:
- Create Sparkle appcasts that automatically generate DSA and edDSA signatures
- Preview release notes as they’ll appear in the Sparkle update panel
- Feeder is fully scriptable for creating, editing and publishing feeds, and can run a script or Automator workflow after a feed is published
- Full support for the Shortcuts app
- When fixing a podcast image, the original file’s extension will now be preserved.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS 11 and earlier.
- Fixed an issue where feeds and folders could flicker in the sidebar on macOS 11 and earlier after saving changes to an item.
Ratings and Reviews
A high-quality full-featured application that gives the user complete control over the entire RSS editing and publication for a podcast. Highly recommended!
Feeder 4 is Excellent
I use this app for uploading our chuches weekly podcast. It works so well! Thanks Steve Harris for making such a wonderful app! A
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Steve Harris
- 7.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2005-2023 Reinvented Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.