Self-publish podcasts, appcasts, and standard RSS feeds with Feeder.
- Feeder makes it easy to create and update your podcast, and ensures everything meets the Apple Podcasts requirements
- Preview podcast episodes as they’ll appear in the Podcasts app
- See serials listed by season and episode, along with trailers and bonuses, as in the Podcasts app
- Publish feeds and media files to different servers with a single click
- Redirect media file URLs through your preferred analytics service
- Download your existing feed to move to Feeder
- No lock-in: if you control your feed, you can use the service providers that suit you, and always move to another without losing subscribers
- Edit your feeds on all your Macs with iCloud
- Collaborate on feeds with other Feeder users with iCloud
- Schedule items to be published
- Rich text editing and preview
- Alternatively, write descriptions using HTML or Markdown
- Templates and auto-completion to save time
- Feeder can publish using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV and file export
- Search the items in the feed, including by date
- Cross-post items to a blog when publishing
- Feeder 4 is completely updated for macOS Big Sur and built for Apple silicon
FOR APP DEVELOPERS AND ADVANCED USERS:
- Create Sparkle appcasts that automatically generate DSA and edDSA signatures
- Preview release notes as they’ll appear in the Sparkle update panel
- Feeder is fully scriptable for creating, editing and publishing feeds, and can run a script or Automator workflow after a feed is published
- Full support for the Shortcuts app in macOS Monterey
- Fixed a crash that could occur when publishing with SFTP.
- Fixed an issue where the appcasting Release Notes field wouldn’t be shown in the editor.
- Fixed an issue with version numbers in the XML when publishing appcast feeds.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Steve Harris
- 8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2005-2022 Reinvented Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.