HOW THE APP WORKS
◦ Connects to Feel emotion sensor wristband (sold separately), which monitors your physiological signals throughout the day and learns your emotional patterns
◦ Analyzes emotional changes and offers personalized tips, tools, exercises, and resources in real time
◦ Connects you with a licensed Feel therapist to help you cope with stress
ABOUT THE FEEL PROGRAM
Feel’s holistic approach, rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), treats mild to moderate mental health conditions through:
◦ Emotion Recognition Technology via Feel’s wristband sensor and mobile app
◦ Weekly 1:1 video sessions with your designated Feel therapist
◦ Access to our online library of resources and tools developed by top psychotherapists
◦ Mental health expertise and breakthrough tech from leaders in CBT, data science, and healthcare
FEEL IN THE NEWS
◦ Business Insider: “This high-tech bracelet can track your emotions throughout the day”
◦ Mashable: “[Feel] reads your current emotional state and aims to help you lower stress levels”
◦ TechCrunch: “Feel [deals] with emotional awareness to help manage depression, using biofeedback and neuroplasticity”
◦ Forbes: “...designed to measure your emotions throughout the day and then prescribe solutions or a program to alleviate those emotions”
Your mental health follows you everywhere—now your therapist can, too.
Note: At the moment, Feel is currently limited to members of participating healthcare and employer benefit programs. Feel is designed for adults 18 years and older. To learn more, visit www.myfeel.co.
- Updated the Zoom meetings functionality to open channels that have a password set.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- SENTIO SOLUTIONS INC
- 199.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Sentio Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.