Felix The Reaper is a 3D puzzle game. A tight Sokoban-style experience cranked up to 11 in terms of character, color, and dark comedy.
Felix works for the Ministry of Death. They oversee all transfers to the afterlife. Hence, making sure people die according to plans and regulations is your primary objective. Make sure people die the way they are supposed to!
Rules of Reaping:
1. ONLY USE TILES COVERED IN SHADOW. Light is the domain of Life, so… better avoid it.
2. MANIPULATE THE SHADOWS. Move the sun and other things around to create new shadows to maneuver the puzzle of each map.
3. MAKE HUMANS DIE. Advance the point-and-click plots of each map to set up the death of a designated human at the end of the chapters.
Buuuuut our protagonist Felix also has a parallel agenda though (see below) …
-Main campaign: 4 worlds and 5 stories of Death
-New mechanics added throughout the game
-Hint system - if you get stuck
-3 achievements to unlock in each level
-Optional hardcore challenges for the experienced puzzler, including collectable silver coins
-Bonus challenges you unlock with achievements
-10+ music artists
-Dance moves created by real dancers
-World and story based on research on the real art history of death
-And a nice love story that frames the experience (do not tell anyone, but Felix is apparently in love with life)
WHAT’S NEW IN THE iOS VERSION
The game has been previously released on other platforms but has been thoroughly redesigned to fit the iOS platforms, including:
REVISION OF 75% OF THE LEVEL DESIGNS (from chapter 2 and onwards)
ADDING 3 NEW GAME MECHANICS
The Ministry is of course always right, and thus, it has completely on it's own and in all its infinite wisdom, decided to REMOVE THE TIME CONSTRAINTS ON ACHIEVEMENTS in it's performance tracking. This has absolutely no relation to any of the numerous requests to do so, just to be clear. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
This game hits the mark as far as puzzle difficulty and entertainment. Crisp audio, colors and graphics complement the play through. A must have game to fill those wait times at the grocery etc. Good job, team.
The game has been crashing at the opening cutscene.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 2 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2019 Kong Orange & Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.