Felt is the highest quality, most personal way to send real, handwritten cards and photos to friends and loved ones. Your handwriting is 100% authentic, like you wrote it with pen and paper. It’s personal mail for the modern world: beautiful, fun and couldn’t be simpler.
SHARK TANK | INSTYLE | NPR | NY TIMES | SXSW | REALSIMPLE | BRIT+CO | GLAMOUR
Use Felt for every occasion:
- Photo Cards
- Thank You
- Father’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Anniversary & Love
- Thinking of You
- Get Well Soon
- Felt cards are mailed within 24 hrs. Monday - Friday.
- Cards are 4 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall. We call them card frames. You can connect up to four frames to create one amazing card!
- Select from cards made by famous designs and discover unique works by independent artists.
- We use premium Mohawk paper and Kraft envelopes.
- We hand apply a first class stamp.
- You can send your Felt card to one person or multiple recipients at once.
- Felt cards start at just $4 (including postage) or send 3 cards for $6 a month.
- Volume discounts are available in the app for larger card sending needs.
- Make it a gift by adding fresh-cut flowers, real cash money or select a gift card from popular brands.
- Adding contacts is easy! Import them right from your phone into the app or upload a spreadsheet here: https://myfelt.feltapp.com/addressbook.
HOW IT WORKS
Just select one of our many original card designs, or select a photo from your phone. Then write a personal message on the front or back of the card with a stylus or just your finger. (Don’t worry you can type too, and we have several fun designer fonts to choose from.) You can then add up to three additional photos to your order, or a gift card. We print your cards, photos and handwritten message on premium Mohawk card stock.
Multiple card frames come in our own unique square accordion-style format, with micro-perforations between each fold. We seal them by hand in our custom, kraft-paper envelopes, add a first class hand-applied stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
We go to great lengths to make sure the final product is as personal and heartfelt as if you sent it yourself.
You can send a Felt card to just one person or send the same card or photos to lots of friends and family, to share and preserve your special memories. Felt is used by brides and new mom’s for sending all their thank you’s and it’s perfect for Holiday cards or any occasion.
Oh, snap. And there’s more:
- Delayed Delivery: Write a card today and select a future date for your card to arrive by. (No more missing your BFF's birthday because you had to wait until the last minute...and then forgot.)
- Templates: Save cards to finish later or send the same card again in the future without having to re-write the message.
- Handwritten Address Book: We save all your contacts in the Felt handwritten Address book! Easily keep track of the addresses you wrote, and quickly add multiple recipients to your order.
- Birthday Reminders: Add a reminder for your friend’s birthday, anniversary or any other event and we’ll remind you ten days before so you can send a card on time.
- Add real cash money or gift cards to your order for Birthdays or Holidays, or just because.
- International Shipping: Ship a Card anywhere in the world for only $1 more per recipient.
- Volume Discounts: You can purchase Felt Credits and save up to 25% on every order.
- Custom Cards: Custom cards for your personal needs are available. You can provide us your design or work with us to create your own private card. Email email@example.com to let us know you're interested.
Questions, comments or concerns? We love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Felt App Wins!!
We seriously just have to take a moment to say a HUGE HUGE THANK YOU for this AMAZING app!! Cannot even begin to tell you just how much we appreciated finding your app. I LOVE writing cards, handwritten ones I feel make the most impact! But my problem is I’d buy a card here and there and keep some handy but it always took time to get stamps and mail it out and sometimes I couldn’t find the card I wanted or something funny or cute or to personalize with a photo took time and extra effort! Felt has been an ah-ha duh moment that I wish I would have found sooner! My own handwriting, photos, fun memes, themes, all the colors and space to write without there being a cap on typed words...I’m here for ALL of it! I used to use postagram but was sad I couldn’t write, this blows it away. Plus from all the research I’ve done you seem like a really cool company. In this day of the pandemic, due to being a nurse, I am unable to go out as much as I would like to. I try to avoid stores to prevent any kind of contamination. So I haven’t been able to get cards to send to family and friends. But Felt makes it easy from the convenience of my home to send! All of my friends back home that have received cards have loved it! I really wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you for a fun and easy to use app with features that we love! I normally don’t have the time to write reviews etc but this, this one was worth it! Our love and safe health from our family to you and yours!
The app and service I’ve always wanted!
I always seem to be late getting to the store to buy cards for family and friends on holidays and birthdays. I used to look for online services that would send a greeting card, not a digital or e-card, but an actual card but never found anything. Then one night I saw the genius who invented Felt on Shark Tank and thought, THATS IT!!!! The sharks were stupid, IMO, bc they rejected Felt, but I was on their site and had downloaded the app before the show was over. I’ve used it 4 or 5 times now and won’t go back to the old way.
Felt has a wide variety of cards to choose from that are very nice, high quality and current on trends. The best part is you can also upload your own photos to send photo cards. Also you have the option of adding gifts, that start at $1 on up, to your card (bath bombs, chocolates, teas etc). You can even get confetti added inside the envelope (which I always do.) Additionally, you have the option to sign the card and address the envelope yourself in your own handwriting or enter text with the keyboard. After all that they even send the card with an actual pretty stamp on the envelope. Everything looks beautiful and people who are on the receiving end LOVE it!!!
Best and most useful app EVER.
So much potential
Here’s the rub: I really like this app and the way that they have set it up to work… You can use your own hand writing with an Apple Pencil on an iPad Pro which is awesome! The only problem is, the “pen“ option that they give you is so fat it looks like you are writing with a fat Crayola marker. The resolution of the Apple Pencil is much much higher than this app allows you to make use of which is a real pity…. The convenience of this app and the very reasonable prices(!) make this an amazing combination… But until they allow you to have finer control over the hand writing (and by that I mean, finer tips) I will cease to use this anymore. My handwriting is relatively small and I would like to zoom out there writing surface and write in a smaller script which simply is not possible. Once they allow these two features, this will be my go to app without question. I should also mention that there palm rejection is absolutely terrible… Every time I set my hand down to begin writing, my pinky ads rogue lines and dots all over the card. They definitely need to add an option where if you have an Apple Pencil active it rejects all hand input when you are at the writing phase.
Developer Response ,
We’ve updated the app with an entirely new pen tool set. They have much more fluid ink that looks and feel like a tradition old world fountain pen and a modern micron. We’d love it if you have it a try. We think you’ll enjoy the app much more now.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felt, LLC
- 111.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Felt llc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.