Felt is the highest quality, most personal way to send real, handwritten cards and photos to friends and loved ones. Your handwriting is 100% authentic, like you wrote it with pen and paper. It’s personal mail for the modern world: beautiful, fun and couldn’t be simpler.
SHARK TANK | INSTYLE | NPR | NY TIMES | SXSW | REALSIMPLE | BRIT+CO | GLAMOUR
Use Felt for every occasion:
- Photo Cards
- Thank You
- Father’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Anniversary & Love
- Thinking of You
- Get Well Soon
- Felt cards are mailed within 24 hrs. Monday - Friday.
- Cards are 4 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall. We call them card frames. You can connect up to four frames to create one amazing card!
- Select from cards made by famous designs and discover unique works by independent artists.
- We use premium Mohawk paper and Kraft envelopes.
- We hand apply a first class stamp.
- You can send your Felt card to one person or multiple recipients at once.
- Felt cards start at just $4 (including postage) or send 3 cards for $6 a month.
- Volume discounts are available in the app for larger card sending needs.
- Make it a gift by adding fresh-cut flowers, real cash money or select a gift card from popular brands.
- Adding contacts is easy! Import them right from your phone into the app or upload a spreadsheet here: https://myfelt.feltapp.com/addressbook.
HOW IT WORKS
Just select one of our many original card designs, or select a photo from your phone. Then write a personal message on the front or back of the card with a stylus or just your finger. (Don’t worry you can type too, and we have several fun designer fonts to choose from.) You can then add up to three additional photos to your order, or a gift card. We print your cards, photos and handwritten message on premium Mohawk card stock.
Multiple card frames come in our own unique square accordion-style format, with micro-perforations between each fold. We seal them by hand in our custom, kraft-paper envelopes, add a first class hand-applied stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
We go to great lengths to make sure the final product is as personal and heartfelt as if you sent it yourself.
You can send a Felt card to just one person or send the same card or photos to lots of friends and family, to share and preserve your special memories. Felt is used by brides and new mom’s for sending all their thank you’s and it’s perfect for Holiday cards or any occasion.
Oh, snap. And there’s more:
- Delayed Delivery: Write a card today and select a future date for your card to arrive by. (No more missing your BFF's birthday because you had to wait until the last minute...and then forgot.)
- Templates: Save cards to finish later or send the same card again in the future without having to re-write the message.
- Handwritten Address Book: We save all your contacts in the Felt handwritten Address book! Easily keep track of the addresses you wrote, and quickly add multiple recipients to your order.
- Birthday Reminders: Add a reminder for your friend’s birthday, anniversary or any other event and we’ll remind you ten days before so you can send a card on time.
- Add real cash money or gift cards to your order for Birthdays or Holidays, or just because.
- International Shipping: Ship a Card anywhere in the world for only $1 more per recipient.
- Volume Discounts: You can purchase Felt Credits and save up to 25% on every order.
- Custom Cards: Custom cards for your personal needs are available. You can provide us your design or work with us to create your own private card. Email email@example.com to let us know you're interested.
Comments, questions or concerns? We love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Felt App Wins!!
We seriously just have to take a moment to say a HUGE HUGE THANK YOU for this AMAZING app!! Cannot even begin to tell you just how much we appreciated finding your app. I LOVE writing cards, handwritten ones I feel make the most impact! But my problem is I’d buy a card here and there and keep some handy but it always took time to get stamps and mail it out and sometimes I couldn’t find the card I wanted or something funny or cute or to personalize with a photo took time and extra effort! Felt has been an ah-ha duh moment that I wish I would have found sooner! My own handwriting, photos, fun memes, themes, all the colors and space to write without there being a cap on typed words...I’m here for ALL of it! I used to use postagram but was sad I couldn’t write, this blows it away. Plus from all the research I’ve done you seem like a really cool company. In this day of the pandemic, due to being a nurse, I am unable to go out as much as I would like to. I try to avoid stores to prevent any kind of contamination. So I haven’t been able to get cards to send to family and friends. But Felt makes it easy from the convenience of my home to send! All of my friends back home that have received cards have loved it! I really wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you for a fun and easy to use app with features that we love! I normally don’t have the time to write reviews etc but this, this one was worth it! Our love and safe health from our family to you and yours!
Felt App for the Win
I discovered the Felt App when I was trying to quickly create a personalized card after some close friends shared the news they were pregnant at a dinner outing for the two couples. A store bought card didn’t seem to be enough and also uncertainty around Covid made me reluctant to go search for the perfect card at a store, buy a stamp, mail it etc. So I googled card apps and Felt popped up. It was the perfect app for what I was looking to do. I made a personalized card and it was mailed ti the couple in days, marking a special time for them and us all as friends. Once again for Mother’s Day, the Felt app has come through yet again. It was so easy to create the cards and make edits as they came up. When the software glitched and altered the address on one of our cards, I immediately contacted support and they responded back quickly with the correction made. My cards are already in the mail heading to the recipients. I am so grateful for this app, how easy it is to use and love the perk of being able to hand write notes, addresses etc. That is such a great touch and adds to the personalization. If you ever need to send a card, I highly recommend FELT! It makes it as easy as eating a delicious slice of gratitude pie.
Great Idea, slightly confusing interface
I love this app and I already paid for the 1-year subscription, so keep this in mind when reading my review. I love the idea and just sent out my first card. I did, however, find the design process a bit confusing.
They use the term “FRONT” AND “BACK” to describe the card. This is confusing because most people think of a card as “OUTSIDE” and “INSIDE”. I think if they were to label each panel with “OUTSIDE FRONT” and “OUTSIDE BACK”. and “INSIDE LEFT” and “INSIDE RIGHT” it would make much more sense. They have a layout diagram, which kind of helped, but the labels in the diagram just didn't work for me. And the video with the person opening the card to show you what it will look like did so in a way that looked backward (the outside back of the card seemed to be the first thing you see), although perhaps in the country that these were designed, that’s how cards work, but in the USA we open cards with the fold or crease on the left, not on the right. All that said, it was fun creating my first card, just a bit confusing. I sent the first card to an address that I can retreive so once I see the finished product, I'll be able to work around the confusing interface. Seemed like an easy solution. Once they change the instructions interface, this will easily be a 5-Star review and I will change it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felt, LLC
- 84.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Felt llc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.