Felt is the highest quality, most personal way to send real, handwritten cards and photos to friends and loved ones. Your handwriting is 100% authentic, like you wrote it with pen and paper. It’s personal mail for the modern world: beautiful, fun and couldn’t be simpler.
SHARK TANK | INSTYLE | NPR | NY TIMES | SXSW | REALSIMPLE | BRIT+CO | GLAMOUR
- Felt cards are 4 inches wide x 4.5 inches tall. We call them card frames.
- You can create an accordion-style card by connecting up to four card frames.
- Multiple card frames come with a micro-perforations between each fold.
- Card frames options include greeting designs, photos from your library, plastic gift cards, and real cash money!
- We use premium Mohawk paper and Kraft envelopes.
- We hand apply a first class stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
- You can send your Felt card to one person or multiple recipients.
- Felt cards start at just $4, including postage! Add just $1 for each additional card frame.
- Buy Felt Credits and cards start as low as $2.40. Save your cash for that next adventure!
- Subscribe and send 3 cards for only $5. Cards can have up to four frames each!
- Make it a gift by adding flowers or a framed print. Your card and gift are mailed together, in the same box.
- Want to mail cards to everyone on your list? Go to this web page, log in and upload your spreadsheet. https://myfelt.feltapp.com/addressbook.
HOW IT WORKS
Just select one of our many original card designs, or select a photo from your phone. Then write a personal message on the front or back of the card with a stylus or just your finger. (Don’t worry you can type too, and we have several fun designer fonts to choose from.) You can then add up to three additional photos to your order, or a gift card. We print your cards, photos and handwritten message on premium Mohawk card stock.
Multiple card frames come in our own unique square accordion-style format, with micro-perforations between each fold. We seal them by hand in our custom, kraft-paper envelopes, add a first class hand-applied stamp and try to mail them within 24hrs.
We go to great lengths to make sure the final product is as personal and heartfelt as if you sent it yourself.
You can send a Felt card to just one person or send the same card or photos to lots of friends and family, to share and preserve your special memories. Felt is used by brides and new mom’s for sending all their thank you’s and it’s perfect for Holiday cards or any occasion.
Oh, snap. And there’s more:
- Delayed Delivery: Write a card today and select a future date for your card to arrive by. (No more missing your BFF's birthday because you had to wait until the last minute...and then forgot.)
- Drafts: Save drafts or completed cards to finish later or send the same again in the future.
- Handwritten Address Book: We save all your contacts in the Felt handwritten Address book! Easily keep track of the addresses you wrote, and quickly add multiple recipients to your order.
- Birthday Reminders: Add a reminder for your friend’s birthday, anniversary or any other event and we’ll remind you ten days before so you can send a card on time.
- Add real cash money or gift cards to your order for Birthdays or Holidays, or just because.
- International Shipping: Ship a Card anywhere in the world for only $1 more per recipient.
- Felt Credits: You can purchase Felt Credits and save up to 25% on every order.
- Custom Cards: Custom cards for your personal needs are available. You can provide us your design or work with us to create your own private card. Email email@example.com to let us know you're interested.
We fixed a bug where the greeting cards would refresh a few seconds after they loaded. Kicked that bug to the curb and now your card browsing experience is super smooth again.
Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
The app and service I’ve always wanted!
I always seem to be late getting to the store to buy cards for family and friends on holidays and birthdays. I used to look for online services that would send a greeting card, not a digital or e-card, but an actual card but never found anything. Then one night I saw the genius who invented Felt on Shark Tank and thought, THATS IT!!!! The sharks were stupid, IMO, bc they rejected Felt, but I was on their site and had downloaded the app before the show was over. I’ve used it 4 or 5 times now and won’t go back to the old way.
Felt has a wide variety of cards to choose from that are very nice, high quality and current on trends. The best part is you can also upload your own photos to send photo cards. Also you have the option of adding gifts, that start at $1 on up, to your card (bath bombs, chocolates, teas etc). You can even get confetti added inside the envelope (which I always do.) Additionally, you have the option to sign the card and address the envelope yourself in your own handwriting or enter text with the keyboard. After all that they even send the card with an actual pretty stamp on the envelope. Everything looks beautiful and people who are on the receiving end LOVE it!!!
Best and most useful app EVER.
10 stars for a lot of reasons!
I have been using FELT for a while and a lot of reasons why I like it and I continue to use it. I love the fact I can personalize my greetings. I really like the catch is that they have included as well. I can also move my picture around to center the picture. It is portable and I couldn’t send any card whether it be a sympathy card birthday card or holiday card anywhere. It’s especially good If something comes up where I actually need to send a sympathy card really quickly. I send thank you cards to my students. I am able to take a picture of the cookies that they gave me and make that the card! It is so cool! The price is good. I haven’t use the cookie aspect of this but maybe I will in the future. My suggestions are to maybe make the cards a bit bigger and I love sparkles! Maybe two and sparkles to the cards!
As for the customer service, it is toxic! They get back to you so fast it makes your head spin! Seriously. I cannot recommend this highly enough! Oh, and I really like their sales!
Felt won’t let me give it money.
I like Felt. But any time its servers are stressed (e.g., near holidays, when you need it most), at least half of all card designs are completely unviewable and stuck showing permanent loading indicators/spinning circles over blank card squares.
Given that there are only a few hundred total card designs, highly-compressed/low-quality images of each design should be available client-side and the high quality versions should only load on demand. You’d still have problems during high-traffic periods, but it’s far better to let people get some idea of what’s available (and at least let them create/save drafts) than to have half of the screen be *infinitely* blank loading circles, no?
I haven’t been coding much lately. Maybe I no longer know what I’m talking about. All I know is that I wanted to order a card today but the app has made that impossible because half of my screen is filled with blank squares. I can not buy a card, as I do not even know what my options are. Hence, I simply have no choice but to avoid ordering today. I want to give Felt my money. It just won’t let me.
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to have been able to help you get this resolved. If we can help with anything going forward, please email us at email@example.com- we're always happy to assist with quick issue resolution!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.