The most-used e-scooter sharing app in the Netherlands. Travel quickly whenever you want through the city on an electric shared scooter. Find a felyx e-scooter in your neighborhood, book it and activate it through the app and off you go! Only pay for the minutes you ride and get the first 30 minutes free!
felyx e-scooter sharing is now available in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Groningen and Brussels.
The benefits of the felyx e-scooter app:
• Reserving: snag it. You can book an e-scooter for free for up to 15 minutes, after which you pay €0.15 per extended minute.
• Smart radar function: get a notification when a shared scooter becomes available in your area.
• Earn free riding minutes: invite your friends and receive 15 free minutes of riding per registered friend.
• Parking mode: would you like to park the felyx e-scooter for a while, but not run the risk of someone else hiring it? Use the parking mode and keep the shared scooter for €0.10/min (NL) or €0.07/min (BE).
• Smartphone charger: charge your smartphone while you ride. Use the USB port and your own USB cable as soon as the e-scooter is activated.
• Battery status: overview of the battery capacity of each e-scooter before you book.
• Travel safely: see how many helmets are included with the e-scooter before you book it.
How does the felyx e-scooter sharing app work?
1. Register in just a few minutes
Simply register with the practical driver's license verification system in the app. Add your payment information and you're ready to ride.
2. Finding & renting
Use the app to find a felyx scooter near you and make a reservation at the push of a button.
3. Activate & off you go!
Activate the e-scooter in the app and ride anywhere within the service area quickly and carefree. We make sure batteries are full and maintenance is taken care of.
4. Parking & locking
Arrived safe? Park properly in the service area and end the rental via the app. No-hassle payment, minutes ridden are automatically debited from your bank account.
Frequently asked questions about felyx e-scooter sharing:
What do you do regarding the hygiene of a felyx e-scooter?
Both e-scooters and helmets are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. All e-scooters capable of going 45 km/h are equipped with helmets and hairnets.
I don't live in a city with felyx, can I hire an e-scooter?
Yes, you can! Registering in the Netherlands is quick and easy, provided that you have a (temporary) Dutch home address. That means it's ideal if you want to use the felyx e-scooter sharing app for one or a few days. In Brussels, you can also register as a tourist with a foreign address.
What does felyx cost?
With felyx, you only pay for what you use. In the Netherlands, you pay €0.30/min and in Belgium €0.26/min — without hidden costs. If you want to park the e-scooter for a while but keep using it, use the parking mode and pay €0.10/min (NL) and €0.07/min (BE). At the moment, you don't pay any registration fee, but you will receive 30 free minutes for riding!
Do I need a driver's license and if so, what type?
Class B (which also allows you to drive a car), class A or a moped license (class AM).
Can I drive and park outside a service area?
You can drive the felyx e-scooter outside the green marked areas in the app. However, activating and ending the rental is only possible within those green areas. It is possible to use the parking mode outside the service area for €0.10/m in the Netherlands and €0.07/m in Belgium. The service area for a given city can be found on our website and on the map in the app. Make sure you park the felyx e-scooter properly: do not block the pavement for pedestrians, wheelchairs and prams.
About felyx e-scooter sharing
We are a Dutch scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable suburban transport. Want to know more about us? Do you have suggestions or ideas? Send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), visit our website, follow us on social media or call us at +85 2080 470.
We improved how you can report damages so we can make sure our e-scooters are in the best possible shape:
• You are now able to report damages before, during and after a ride;
• When reporting a damage, you'll be guided through an easy workflow to select the appropriate damages;
• You can report multiple damages in one go, with pictures and optional comments.
In addition we made various improvements under the hood
Ratings and Reviews
Registration flow is super long. Even with valid card details it says I’m wrong then erases everything
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felyx Sharing B.V.
- 103.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French
- Age Rating
- © 2020 felyx sharing b.v.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.