• The official Hormonology® app that gives boyfriends and husbands a daily forecast of their female partner's moods, libido, energy and more based on where she is in her monthly cycle
• Get the FREE eBook "Quickstart Guide to Forecasting a Woman's Moods, Libido & Energy" at FemaleForecaster.com
• • • • •
• Created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and longtime women's health journalist
• Inspired by girlfriends and wives who use Gabrielle's popular Hormone Horoscope App--and asked her to create a simpler, more condensed version for their male partners
• • • • •
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Get confused by the changing moods of your girlfriend or wife? Wonder why her desire for physical intimacy is high one day, then bottomed-out the next?
There will be no more guessing when you use the Female Forecaster App.
This new app for boyfriends and husbands lets you know what your sweetheart's moods, libido, energy level and more will be every day.
And, it all comes down to where she is in her monthly cycle.
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall throughout a woman's monthly cycle, research shows they impact her brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because her hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects her hormones have on her also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making her moods, libido, energy and more easy to predict.
• On Day 7 of a woman's hormone cycle, she's happier, energetic and experiencing a spike in her sex drive thanks to rising estrogen--making this a day when boyfriends and husbands can do no wrong.
• On Day 19, she's quieter, sluggish and her desire for physical intimacy is low due to sedating progesterone, which is a hormone that reins in sexual desire--so men shouldn't take her "Not tonight, dear" personally.
• On Day 27, a drop in estrogen can make her irritable and blue, but she also experiences a rise in libido--which explains why she can be cross with you one minute, but want to cuddle with you the next.
Read full sample forecasts from this app at MyHormonology.com/female-forecaster/sample-days
HOW TO USE THE APP
Setting it up takes seconds: Simply input two pieces of information about your girlfriend or wife to launch the app's cycle calendar:
• The typical length of her menstrual cycle (input 28 days if you don't know)
• The day she's on in her cycle right now (just ask her--her Day 1 is the first day of her most recent period and she just counts from there)
You can then read your Female Forecast for today or look at any point in the future--tomorrow, next week, next month, even next year--to find out what she'll be like then.
This app also allows you to...
• Get alerts about key days in her cycle (for instance, when her premenstrual week is arriving)
• Create custom alerts
• Keep notes
• Get date ideas and tips for getting on her good side
WHO THIS APP IS FOR
Male partners of women who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (it's okay if her cycle length varies from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for partners of women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users and their partners avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Send your feedback to Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
- Fixed an issue when changing time zones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app with a minor issue.
My partner talked me into getting this app which is great however it does not need to be specifically for (MEN) I get that they are 90-99% of your target audience but let’s be honest in this age of growing gender neutrality and same sex couples you might be better served titling your app in a more neutral manner that does not close of any avenues of the market. “Female Forcaster for Partners” is just 1 Idea. I know it may put some men off but the way I see it those that would be put off would most likely never want to know about their female partners cycle in the first place. Heck open it up to track several women at once and call it “Female Forcaster for Friends” I have some good girlfriends that I would be happy to know when they need a hug or to just be left the hell alone. But that’s just my 2 cents.
This app has been a incredible tool in my relationship with my wife. We both are understanding her in a way that we never knew. I truly think this has had a hug impact for us. I’m grateful for the information this app has given both of us.
Off a bit, but this isn’t an exact science
This app should have the option for users to tweak the “forecaster” because for me it was consistently 2 -3 days off with what I was feeling, and the suggestions are a little weird and not well thought out (take an acrobatics class...really? Would make more sense to have said try challenging sexual positions). Anyway, it’s okay but should allow for input and modifications by user to make it more personalized. It’s awkward when the app says you’ll eat everything in sight this week but you really aren’t, yet your husband brings home tons of food. I love him with all my heart so I stuffed myself and was sick. Anyway, I explained the app thing the following week so he doesn’t rely on it :) He can just ask me!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hormonology, LLC
- 11.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Hormonology, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.