Get pregnant faster or avoid pregnancy naturally by understanding your unique menstrual cycle.
Femometer is a smart fertility tracker that understands your unique cycle symptoms and is able to accurately predict your fertile window, pinpoint your ovulation and track period.
• Track crucial symptoms like LH, BBT & CM for fertility & ovulation
• Follow conception guidance; time sex to get pregnant
• Identify ovulation, fertile window & LH peak and get daily personalized insights and advice
• Avoid pregnancy naturally; identify your ‘safe zone’
• Log cycle symptoms & compare with previous months: check for ovulation/early pregnancy signs
• Predict your period with accuracy
*Wanting to get pregnant or use a natural contraception method?*
Trying to conceive (TTC), trying to avoid pregnancy (TTA), or simply trying to track your menstrual cycle? Femometer is an ovulation tracker designed to help with all three, a more accurate fertility tracker and ovulation calculator. It is an intelligent ovulation calculator that helps pinpoint your ovulation and teaches you to log specific symptoms.
*Log the critical symptoms that Femometer uses to understand your cycle and create your predictions*
Femometer enables you to track everything to do with your menstrual cycle, from basal body temperature (BBT), LH ovulation test results, cervical mucus, cervix position, period, physical symptoms, mood & sleep... By guiding you to log accurately, it's able to predict fertile window, ovulation, safe zone, upcoming period and even potential pregnancy. The app learns from your data and helps you better understand your cycle. The more you log, the more precise the app could learn your cycle.
*Auto-generated charts & curves for easy analysis; compare cycle trends*
Femometer will have charts & curves ready for you once you have symptom data input. No manual input is needed if you happen to have Femometer devices. You can track specific symptoms against your cycle, see previous trends and how they relate to upcoming predictions.
*Intelligent analysis & personalized feedback based on your needs*
- Want to get pregnant?
Follow personalized conception advice for the best days to have sex. Check your fertile window and ovulation charts against previous month’s charts, track your cervical mucus and the trends of your BBT chart.
- Want to avoid pregnancy naturally?
Femometer tracks your symptoms to show your fertile days and tells you when you’re in your ‘safe zone’.
*Unlock Prime features for tailored conception guidance*
• Real-time analysis of your data and fertile window to help you get pregnant or avoid pregnancy
• Personalised feedback on your progress
• Tools to analyse your cycles against previous cycles and similar user cycles
• Unlock your data to share with your partner and healthcare provider
Femometer has integrated with the Health App, and you can sync your basal body temperature and menstruation data to it(requires iOS 8).
Web - https://www.femometer.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/femometer/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/femometer/
【Subscription fee and subscription period】
- Subscription plans：Monthly、Quarterly、Yearly.
- Subscription price：$9.99 for Monthly plan；$16.99 for Quarterly plan；$49.99 for Yearly plan.
- Payment：Your confirmed payment will be recorded into your iTunes account.
- Cancel subscription：If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may terminate your Prime subscription before the last day of your current subscription period end. After cancelling, you will continue to have access to the prime services throughout your pre-paid subscription period.
- Renew subscription：Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 24 hours before next subscription period.
- Femometer Privacy：https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/privacy.html
- Femometer Service：https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/service.html
- Performance optimization, fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
*Updated!* Can Not Log In
I would like to update my review based on customer service alone! Not long after posting my initial review, I was contacted by customer service asking to help correct my issue. I sent an email explaining the issue I was having, and in less than 24 hours I can log into the app with no problem. I look forward to getting to use this app, and am so appreciative of the customer service I received.
I was excited about trying this app and ordering the LH detection strips, however simply getting into the app is impossible for me. I tried creating an account, but it said my email address already has one (but I’ve never downloaded this app before). I clicked “Forgot Password” and went through the steps of resetting my password. I tried logging in again with the newly created password only to be told it was incorrect. I tried different emails, using my phone number to create an account, and numerous resets. Nothing granted me access to the app. I read the other great reviews and was so excited to try this app, but I am frustrated before I even have an account. If someone can offer assistance in this matter, I will happily delete this review and write a more accurate one once I am in the app. I saw no other way to try and figure out what is going on and why I can’t get into the app. Thanks in advance.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, can you contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll help you to solve it.
I waited for a while before reviewing this app. I has used it for a month and am very pleased with the app. It was slightly frustrating at first. I have severely irregular cycle from one a month to one a year irregular.
My husband and I tried for five years to get pregnant with our son and two and half years to get pregnant again. The one thing this app has above all the rest in you can put down when you and your husband have been intimate. Something I had a hard time putting down on my iphone's calendar. This along with having ovulation strip impute it reads itself and the charting was great! There were no hidden fees or costs to improve the app. I have tried tons of apps like this and so far this has been the best. I needed some help imputing a miscarriage and when I emailed the support team I get a detailed response within 24 hours. You don't have to buy the thermometer that syncs with the app but considering I believe it is what supports the cost of the app I highly recommend getting it if you like the app. Takes a bit to get the hang of it but so worth it for being the whole package!
This is the first five star review I have given an app and I review tons of apps
Best period/fertility tracker
I have been using periodtracker for years now. I dl this app when I bought the basal thermometer to work with the app bc I have been on bc for most of my adult life and always have really serious issues with hormones. Until two weeks ago, I had the Paragaurd IUC for 4.5 years which I also seriously struggled with. I decided to learn and track my fertility as a means of natural birth control. I absolutely love the app. It has a lot of really cool features and lets you track a lot of different fertility symptoms ( weight, cervical mucus, basal temp, LH tests, cervical position, periods, moods, cravings and so much more in ways that are easy to understand and document. The LH test photo upload stunned me. It actually reads and logs the photo and can tell you approximately how much LH is in your urine based on your photo. -Genius. The thermometer that comes with it automatically syncs your temp to the app, or you can manual input. -Awesome. My only complaint, my thermometer will not sync to the Bluetooth on my iPhone. So I use my bfs phone to use the thermometer and save and log in and out of the phones as needed to document or review. I would give the app 10 stars, if only my thermometer worked on my phone. Otherwise, I love it. By far the best app I have ever seen for period/fertility tracking.
- Hangzhou Bangtang Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 182.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Hangzhou Bangtang Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Femometer Prime $16.99
- Femometer Prime $12.99
- Femometer Prime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.