Femometer Fertility Tracker, Ovulation & Period Calendar. It’s a smart and simple female period tracker, helpful pregnancy week by week app, accurate ovulation calendar, fertility calculator, cycle tracker, ovulation predictor and PMS symptoms tracker for women. Based on fertility awareness method(FAM),Femometer is a great tool for natural family planning(NFP). People who are trying to conceive(TTC), trying to avoid pregnancy(TTA) or trying to track period(TTT) can use Femometer without any side effects. Femometer Fertility Tracker not only accurately tracks your period and flow intensity, but it’s also a reliable pregnancy calculator, ovulation calendar, and true fertility friend for you. Femometer period diary makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation and fertile days. It’s the best period tracking app, pregnancy calculator, fertility calendar, ovulation calendar for womеn that uses machine learning (AI) algorithms. All women, even those with irregular period, can rely on this health tracker. Log your menstruation days & flow intensity in a handy period calendar (menstrual cycle diary), ovulation tracker and fertility calculator, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods and PMS symptoms, use a due date calculator, follow a pregnancy calendar and take full control of your health.
PERIOD DIARY & OVULATION CALENDAR & FERTILITY CALENDAR (CALCULATOR) FOR WOMEN AND TEENS
- Track your cycle, period days and PMS with Femometer period calendar
- Log the start and the end date of menstruation, flow intensity and fertile days in the period calendar
- Track your fertility window (fertile days), and when do you ovulate to see your chance to get pregnant with the ovulation predictor
- Follow days favorable for conception in the fertility calendar
- Analyze your current and past cycles, menstrual flow with the menstrual tracker
- Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation days, and fertility with the period calendar
- Log ovulation tests(LH) results (positive ovulation, negative ovulation)
- Track basal body temperature(BBT) with the period calendar
- Log pregnancy tests(HCG & PDG) results
- Log more symptoms to get improved period predictions if you have irregular periods
- Log cervical mucus and cervix position to get more accurate ovulation prediction results
PREGNANCY CALCULATOR (PREGNANCY CALENDAR) & TRACKER
- Schedule your prenatal checkup and log doctor’s advice easily
- See countdown to the birth of the baby
- Track the week of pregnancy
- Pick and change your pregnancy week by week
- Get interesting articles on pregnancy every day
- Keep your period, menstrual flow, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
- Analyze your cycle and period duration with the menstrual cycle diary
- See the graph of your BBT and ovulation days
- Analyze your weight changes and activity during the cycle with the menstrual cycle diary
Femometer has integrated with the Health App, and you can sync your basal body temperature and menstruation data to it(requires iOS 8).
Web - https://www.bongmi.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BongmiFamily/
【Subscription fee and subscription period】
- Subscription plans：Monthly、Quarterly、Yearly.
- Subscription price：$9.99 for Monthly plan；$16.99 for Quarterly plan；$49.99 for Yearly plan.
- Payment：Your confirmed payment will be recorded into your iTunes account.
- Cancel subscription：If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may terminate your Prime subscription before the last day of your current subscription period end. After cancelling, you will continue to have access to the prime services throughout your pre-paid subscription period.
- Renew subscription：Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 24 hours before next subscription period.
- Femometer Privacy：https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/privacy.html
- Femometer Service：https://s.bongmi.cn/miscs/femometer-app/en/service.html
- Added more recording options for symptoms and medication
- Added period record switch in the homepage shortcut
- Added artificial pregnancy record , mother-- -to-- -be can better record the process of artificial conception
- Sharing or feedback after a screenshot
Ratings and Reviews
*Updated!* Can Not Log In
I would like to update my review based on customer service alone! Not long after posting my initial review, I was contacted by customer service asking to help correct my issue. I sent an email explaining the issue I was having, and in less than 24 hours I can log into the app with no problem. I look forward to getting to use this app, and am so appreciative of the customer service I received.
I was excited about trying this app and ordering the LH detection strips, however simply getting into the app is impossible for me. I tried creating an account, but it said my email address already has one (but I’ve never downloaded this app before). I clicked “Forgot Password” and went through the steps of resetting my password. I tried logging in again with the newly created password only to be told it was incorrect. I tried different emails, using my phone number to create an account, and numerous resets. Nothing granted me access to the app. I read the other great reviews and was so excited to try this app, but I am frustrated before I even have an account. If someone can offer assistance in this matter, I will happily delete this review and write a more accurate one once I am in the app. I saw no other way to try and figure out what is going on and why I can’t get into the app. Thanks in advance.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, can you contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll help you to solve it.
I waited for a while before reviewing this app. I has used it for a month and am very pleased with the app. It was slightly frustrating at first. I have severely irregular cycle from one a month to one a year irregular.
My husband and I tried for five years to get pregnant with our son and two and half years to get pregnant again. The one thing this app has above all the rest in you can put down when you and your husband have been intimate. Something I had a hard time putting down on my iphone's calendar. This along with having ovulation strip impute it reads itself and the charting was great! There were no hidden fees or costs to improve the app. I have tried tons of apps like this and so far this has been the best. I needed some help imputing a miscarriage and when I emailed the support team I get a detailed response within 24 hours. You don't have to buy the thermometer that syncs with the app but considering I believe it is what supports the cost of the app I highly recommend getting it if you like the app. Takes a bit to get the hang of it but so worth it for being the whole package!
This is the first five star review I have given an app and I review tons of apps
Best period/fertility tracker
I have been using periodtracker for years now. I dl this app when I bought the basal thermometer to work with the app bc I have been on bc for most of my adult life and always have really serious issues with hormones. Until two weeks ago, I had the Paragaurd IUC for 4.5 years which I also seriously struggled with. I decided to learn and track my fertility as a means of natural birth control. I absolutely love the app. It has a lot of really cool features and lets you track a lot of different fertility symptoms ( weight, cervical mucus, basal temp, LH tests, cervical position, periods, moods, cravings and so much more in ways that are easy to understand and document. The LH test photo upload stunned me. It actually reads and logs the photo and can tell you approximately how much LH is in your urine based on your photo. -Genius. The thermometer that comes with it automatically syncs your temp to the app, or you can manual input. -Awesome. My only complaint, my thermometer will not sync to the Bluetooth on my iPhone. So I use my bfs phone to use the thermometer and save and log in and out of the phones as needed to document or review. I would give the app 10 stars, if only my thermometer worked on my phone. Otherwise, I love it. By far the best app I have ever seen for period/fertility tracking.
- Hangzhou Bangtang Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 181.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Hangzhou Bangtang Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Femometer Prime $16.99
- Femometer Prime $12.99
- Femometer Prime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.