Fender Tune is the 5-star rated, easy-to-use, super-accurate tuner app for guitar, bass & ukulele from Fender®.
The updated Tune app comes with an all-in-one Player Pack practice kit, featuring chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, all available for in-app purchase!
PERFECT FOR ALL MUSICIANS, FROM BEGINNERS TO PROS
The all-new version of Fender Tune features the same free, easy and accurate tuning for guitar, bass and ukulele, along with 26 alternate tunings. The Pro Tuner option adds greater precision and flexibility with adjustable A=440 Hz reference.
FREE Fender Tune App Features:
• Easy-to-use, ad-free interface
• Auto-tune, manual, chromatic and custom tuning modes
• Instrument specific tunings for electric, acoustic, bass and ukulele
• The app hears the note and guides you to a perfect pitch
• A string-by-string diagram guides the selected tuning
Manual Tune Mode
• Select acoustic, bass and electric guitar
• Tap a string on the interactive Fender headstock and tune your guitar
• Tune to any note on the scale
• Chromatic Mode recognizes each of the 12 chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale
26 tunings available, including:
• Standard (EADGBE)
• Open G
• Drop C
• and 20 more
• Create your own custom tunings and save to your Fender Connect personal profile for easy access
PRO-Tuner Available with In-App Purchase
• Real-time visual feedback
• Additional tuning styles featuring exact cents and hertz reference
• 40 different non-standard tuning references (A=420Hz to A=460Hz)
PLAYER PACK ALL-IN-ONE PRACTICE TOOLKIT WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
Get more out of your practice with the Player Pack all-in-one toolkit, which includes chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, or purchase each tool separately.
Discover new harmonic horizons with more than 5000 shapes in Fender's new dynamic chord library.
• New proprietary technology dynamically creates any chord pattern, with multiple shape variations, anywhere on the neck
• Get chord diagrams and finger placement for any chord
• Look up every chord variation in any position
• Find a chord by note
• Browse through curated chord collections
• Includes chords for six-string guitar only
Explore new melodies and improve your lead playing with a new dynamic scale library based on the same proprietary technology as Fender's new chord library.
• Find scale diagrams and patterns for any variation, flavor and key
• Find patterns in any key anywhere on the fretboard
• Quickly learn complex scales with easy-to-understand visuals
• Includes scales for six-string guitar only
Improve your playing and have more fun practicing with a simple but flexible drum kit.
• Choose from 65 different drum rhythms across 6 different genres (Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Funk/R&B and World)
• Features 65 one-touch, pre-programmed beats: West Coast Blues, Kingston Groove and many more
• All drum sounds are based on an authentic acoustic drum kit, specially created just for Fender
• Select your tempo and customize your time signature to practice with any rhythm
• Also features standard metronome mode
Tune your guitar, bass or ukulele with greater visual precision and even more flexibility
• Get real-time visual feedback to find the exact tuning you're looking for
• Explore more tuning styles with exact cents and hertz reference
• Choose from 40 different non-standard tuning references, from A=420Hz to A=460Hz
Since 1946, Fender® has set the standard for expertly crafted, high-performance instruments and audio equipment. Fender Digital, a new digital products division, is extending the vision with a precise and easy-to-use guitar, bass and ukulele tuner iPhone app.
Now supporting Sign In With Apple.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s fender quality for fender guitars
It does what it should do and more to help beginning guitar players get a feel for their new guitar. I’m assuming the reviewers finding problems with the auto tuner have bad mic quality in their phones, or are plucking the strings sloppily, coupled that with the finicky auto tuner feature with the app itself. A good tip for those using the auto tuner to save time: if the tuner is giving you weird and mixed responses, don’t continue to tighten or loosen up the strings or else you’ll accidentally break your string because the auto tuner is stuck on telling you your string is too flat. Check instead with the manual tuner to see where you’re at with tuning your guitar and then go back to the auto tuner. Hopefully this helps you keep your guitar in proper condition and save you the hassle of buying more strings. Waste more time being careful with the tuner instead of wasting money buying new strings.
Quick and clean tune each time works for me!
Out of tune never works. I've never developed an ear for tuning just right. I have an old dreadnaught with medium gauge "oh-maybe-nylon wrapped with metal" strings or something -- I threw the package away -- all from before the dawn of time. I get an excellent tune in about 2 minutes with Fender-tune. I've little experience with the broad range of options out there. I'm too busy playing my guitar to look far right now. I'm so ashamed -- but not really -- this product works very well for now. What I mostly need is perhaps the ability to quickly tune to a better frequency -- but later -- for now I play for pleasure, and this product gives me more pleasure than any electronic tuner I've used. When well tuned, my guitar nearly plays itself.
This app is incredible. I have two acoustic guitars and one has a built in tuner, but the other does not and I still have not purchased a tuner for it so I have been unable to play it. Well, thanks to this app, I was able to tune it nicely using the auto tune feature. I was quite surprised at how accurate the tune detection is and how it can recognize the difference between you plucking a string and any background noise around you (I was actively talking while tuning and even double checked that it tuned correctly and it did). This definitely deserves 5 stars. Of course it won’t be as accurate as a normal tuner, but it can definitely get pretty close!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Fender Digital, LLC
- 153.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Player Pack $4.99
- Pro Tuner $0.99
- Chords $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.