Fenix brings you a fresh and modern Twitter experience.
Enjoy Twitter without ads and browse your timeline in an intuitive chronological order, free from intrusive promoted content.
Mute noisy or unwanted users, hashtags or keywords.
Customise your main window columns by adding all your favourite lists and saved searches.
• Enjoy Twitter without ads and promoted content
• Browse your timeline in a natural chronological order, say no to the Algorithm!
• Powerful and fully customisable multi-column main window, where your lists and saved searches can be just a tap away
• Automatically sync your timelines positions across your macOS and iOS devices
• Quickly add GIFs to your tweets, thanks to the GIPHY integration
• Mute noisy or unwanted users, hashtags or keywords
• Manage all your Twitter accounts in one place
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but can be improved
This is an incredible app, I love the layout and overall feel of it. With that being said, there are a few features that could be added. A clear cache would be great, and hopefully easy to add. It would be nice to be able to sort replies by likes rather than defaulting to recent (if Twitter API allows this). It would also be nice to be able to customize swipe gestures (positioning of like/retweet/reply). These last features are likely hard or impossible to implement, but would be nice to have: an in-app translate feature (doesn't just open google translate), and Twitter polls (depends on API).
Still a great app, worth the purchase!
Clean, but buggy
Picked this over tweetbot because it was a flat price instead of a subscription. Feels like my timeline went on a juice cleanse, and I like that a lot. Took a bit to get used to the UI, but now I like it. HOWEVER -
This app is pretty buggy, to the point that it's starting to drive me back to the official client. It crashes often, roughly once or twice a day (with a couple hours of use in between crashes - this is my time sink while waiting for builds at work, etc). Messages column has a bug where it shows a blank square over each message preview.
It also has issues loading content, particularly videos. They only load about half the time. Sometimes closing and reopening the tweet fixes it, but sometimes it never loads, so you have to open the tweet in the browser to see the video. Tweet replies also have trouble loading occasionally. It also basically never loads the current like count of a tweet.
Loading shouldn't be a problem because you can just pull down to refresh, right? Not implemented anywhere other than the root of most of the columns (it's also missing on the Profile column). That feature would at least provide a workaround to some of the bugs. (It also seems to cache stuff or something, so tapping back and then into whatever you were looking at again results in the same unloaded content.)
I like this alternative to the official client, so it deserves more than 1 star, just wow the bugs...
Why is the is the bottom dock margin spaced so close to the icons?
This app is THE BEST TWITTER CLIENT. But this Is driving me crazy. It’s close to the icons and nearly touching the post plus circle. Then there is so much space at the bottom due to the iPhone 11 screen-chin. Again, love the app but please fix this - I bought the app because of how the UI looked in the App Store images so it was disappointing. Everything feels so premium besides that.
The header is spaced really close to the avatar icon at the top as well. If you are detail oriented like me with attention to design - this could bother you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matteo Villa
- 9.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Matteo Villa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.