Fenix brings you a fresh and modern Twitter experience.
Enjoy Twitter without ads and browse your timeline in an intuitive chronological order, free from intrusive promoted content.
Mute noisy or unwanted users, hashtags or keywords.
Customise your main screen tabs by adding all your favourite lists and saved searches.
• Enjoy Twitter without ads and promoted content
• Browse your timeline in a natural chronological order, say no to the Algorithm!
• Fully customisable main screen tabs, where your lists and saved searches can be just a tap away
• Powerful iPad multi-column layout, showing all your favourite content in one place
• Powerful widgets giving you access to your timeline, mentions and lists right from your device home screen
• Choose from a selection of beautiful light or dark themes, with a special option optimised for OLED displays
• Automatically sync your timelines positions across your iOS devices
• Quickly add GIFs to your tweets, thanks to the GIPHY integration
• Mute noisy or unwanted users, hashtags or keywords
• Manage all your Twitter accounts in one place
• Quickly preview tweets content with a simple long press
- You can now share and download videos and GIFs
- Added option for even larger text size
- Added new swipe gesture action to share a tweet
- Added new swipe gesture action to show a tweet thread
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UI is awesome. Please fix this bug: Follow/Following button disappears after I unfollowed a few profiles (less than 10). Doesn’t happen with other 3P clients. Also, please add a share button/option for profiles and maybe even an ability to bookmark profiles. Thanks!
Great, but can be improved
This is an incredible app, I love the layout and overall feel of it. With that being said, there are a few features that could be added. A clear cache would be great, and hopefully easy to add. It would be nice to be able to sort replies by likes rather than defaulting to recent (if Twitter API allows this). It would also be nice to be able to customize swipe gestures (positioning of like/retweet/reply). These last features are likely hard or impossible to implement, but would be nice to have: an in-app translate feature (doesn't just open google translate), and Twitter polls (depends on API).
Still a great app, worth the purchase!
Why is the is the bottom dock margin spaced so close to the icons?
This app is THE BEST TWITTER CLIENT. But this Is driving me crazy. It’s close to the icons and nearly touching the post plus circle. Then there is so much space at the bottom due to the iPhone 11 screen-chin. Again, love the app but please fix this - I bought the app because of how the UI looked in the App Store images so it was disappointing. Everything feels so premium besides that.
The header is spaced really close to the avatar icon at the top as well. If you are detail oriented like me with attention to design - this could bother you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matteo Villa
- 22.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Matteo Villa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.