Fennex by Smart Hear is a hearing app that uses Apple EarPods and AirPods to augment your hearing.
> How do I use Fennex by Smart Hear?
1. Take a hearing assessment that shows your hearing abilities.
2. Use the hearing assessment results to personalize your hearing experience.
3. Select a listening scene (meeting, office, outdoor, TV, dining) and customize the sound to your needs.
> Which microphone can I use?
a. iPhone Bottom
b. iPhone Front
c. iPhone Back
d. External Headset (Earphones, AirPods)
> Which headphones can I use?
Fennex Smart Hear works with any headphones. We recommend the use this app with official Apple headphones.
Fennex by Smart Hear offers a FREE TRIAL of 30 days with full access to ALL FUNCTIONS of the app.
> Free service
All the features mentioned below can be used FREE OF CHARGE and without a subscription:
- Hearing assessment - FREE
- Find a professional - FREE
- Create a profile - FREE
- Subscribe to newsletter - FREE
- Invite a friend - FREE
After a 30-day trial period, purchase a monthly (30 days) or yearly (365 days) subscription to access:
- Hearing amplification with all the scenes other than RAW (basic) - PAID
- Advanced control settings in the form of Noise Reduction, MyVoice processing, Mic Enhancer, Compression, Sound presence, Equalizer - PAID
- Apply my hearing assessment results - PAID
Fennex by Smart Hear offers two subscription options:
1. Monthly subscription for $4.99 per month (30 days)
2. Annual subscription for $49.99 per year (365 days)
Note: Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to this service.
> Subscription conditions
- Subscribers get full access to all functions of the app;
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
> More information about our service:
- Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/2QSHDzs
The Fennex Smart Hear app does not constitute a medical service or product of any kind and is solely considered sound adjustment. The usage of this app does not replace a traditional doctor’s appointment or the purchase of a hearing device such as hearing aids.
- Automatic Background Noise Reduction
- MyVoice™ Processing
- Find a professional nearby
- Login with Google
Ratings and Reviews
Wish it worked as advertised
The standard for iPhone hearing support is the Jacoti Listen App. I know, they only work with wired earphones. That’s why I’m trying out Fennex, to see if it eve comes close, Not at all, sad to say. I so wanted to be free of the dangling wires and use my AirPods 2. I’ve tried the custom settings but this app is not even close. The sound is noisy, requires high input volume (TV, for example), and the sound echoes, especially on my own voice. I guess for listening support that competes with expensive hearing aids, I’ll have to stick with Jacoti, wires and all. Make Fennex come even close and I’ll sign up.
- Adam Palmquist
- 54.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adam Palmquist
- In-App Purchases
- Fennex Monthly Service $4.99
- Fennex Annual Service $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.