**Optimized for iPhone XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, SE (2nd Gen), 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max; iPad Pro, iPad Air 3, 4, iPad mini 5, iPad 7, 8 and newer**
Join an online fantasy world where you'll become your own creature of myth, and explore a one-of-a-kind universe together with friends! Create your unique style, design your own Sanctuary, collect and craft unique items, meet fantastical characters on intriguing quests, play games, and face challenges to earn rewards with each new Season! What will you become when you go Fer.al?
CREATE & EXPRESS YOUR OWN STYLE
- Create and customize your creature with body modifications, markings, and accessories!
- Decorate your own Sanctuary space with furniture, wallpaper, flooring, and room expansions!
- Collect and harvest fantastical materials to craft hundreds of items!
- Use Dyes to color accessories and furniture to make your style stand out!
EXPLORE A MASSIVE, MYSTERIOUS FANTASY WORLD
- Socialize, chat, and capture moments with friends across strange and beautiful lands!
- Barter and trade items with others to expand your collection of Rare items!
- Complete challenges to unlock exclusive rewards each new Season!
- Play puzzles and parlor games to earn items, ingredients, and Dyes!
EMBARK ON YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
- Explore an ever-changing Expanse filled with vibrant cities, murky swamps, and chilling mountains!
- Go on Quests to meet colorful characters and earn rewards!
- Fly the skies with wings to track down airborne collectibles
- Delve into the strange lore of the world of Feral!
- Uncover secrets to unlock mysterious items and crafts!
UNLOCK MORE FUN EACH SEASON
- Fer.al's Season Pass is made up of 100 Challenge Tiers, with tons of rewards that everyone can earn!
- Each Season has sweet new rewards to discover, and items exclusive to that Season.
- Earn clothing accessories, furniture, crafting ingredients, and Lockpicks to crack open Treasure Chests!
- Complete Challenges to earn Star Fragments, and unlock premium content!
Let’s Go Wild Together. Our Stories. Our Fer.al.
We welcome feedback during your experience to improve the game. To give feedback, in-game go to > Settings > Give Feedback!
Here's what's new in Fer.al:
• Face redesigned Season 3 Challenges and earn new rewards!
• Brand new Clothing, Furniture, and Dyes!
• Game improvements have been made and bugs have been squashed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but has some bugs
This is a fun game, I really like the wide variety of customization for your creature and sanctuary! You can even customize the colors of items with dyes to match your outfit. I love the NPCs and lore or backstory and i feel really invested in the story. However there is some bugs that I’ve noticed, my game crashes a lot and makes a static noise before it kicks me out of the app, this usually happens when I’m trying to open the chests but also happens Randomly or when I’m traveling between worlds or even talking to the merchants in the game. This is very frustrating for me because I feel hesitant to open the chests or talk to the merchants In the fear of crashing my game. I’ve also noticed that it can freeze my screen entirely and my ipad force resets, this also happens from the things mentioned above and these things didn’t happen before the new update arrived, before it did kick me out but not freeze my iPad or make much static noise. Please fix this but it’s otherwise a great game!
Super fun and creative
This game is super fun and creative in so many ways. To start it off, the quests often bridge off each other, explaining lore more in depth than many other games with quests. This gives the game an RPG aspect. There’s also the main focus of the game: the social aspect. There are many ways to customize your creature and sanctuary using items that are crafted by materials gathered in the expanse. These allow you to really glow up and show your inner fashionista. You can also trade for these items, using other items and things called lockpicks, which are used to open chests. Chests can be found in the expanse and reward you various items. This can range from “likes” the main, but currently untradeable currency, to sanctuary and character items. The community is super sweet and helpful, and for this being an early access game it’s really impressive. Last but certainly not least, there are various mini games. These reward you with items, crafting ingredients, likes, etc. The first minigame, Dizzywing Dispatch, is like candy crush. Then there’s What The Hex, a puzzle game to match similarly colored hexagons to each other without running out of space for the other hexagons to go. Do or Dye, similar to Mastermind, a game that uses process of elimination. Lastly, there’s Twiggle Builders, a logic puzzle game where you must create a route to deliver resources to Twiglas Workshop.
- Moone, an early access player.
Fun, but balance of free to paid content is unfair
So the app can be pretty fun. I like the idea of gathering ingredients and crafting and such. I also understand that nowadays apps and games need to make money to survive, however:
In the season pass you only get one free reward for every five tiers reached, and it’s mostly just random items compared to the actually good stuff you get with a season pass. Season passes cost 500 star fragments, which you either spend 6 dollars USD to get immediately or have to spend months and months working towards to save up for (and you definitely won’t be able to make if you want rewards from the current pass). If you want actually good furniture and clothes you need to spend money, otherwise have fun getting, like, chips and candy and some crafting ingredients I guess.
This doesn’t make sense to me. You are advertising towards only a slightly older audience than Animal Jam but there is so little incentive to be a paid player. Why do you encourage children and teenagers to spend money when they have clearly not developed a sense of financial responsibility yet? Most games with in app transactions have features that put a cap on the amount paid or prohibit underage spending entirely. I don’t care if there is some paid element to the game, I’m not saying it should be entirely free, but at least make it so that nice items are achievable without having to spend money. Hard work should be rewarded, not the amount of money spent.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wildworks, Inc.
- 206.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 WildWorks, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Hefty chest of Star Fragments! $10.99
- Sizable bag of Star Fragments! $5.99
- A modest bag of Star Fragments $2.99
- Small bundle of Star Fragments $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.