Warrior Cats fans unite! Join the fastest growing community for all things Warrior Cats. Meet other fans, get the latest news, and share and discover fan creations! Warrior Cats Amino is like a forum, chat, and fan community all rolled into one!
- CHAT with other Warrior Cats fans and meet new people
- DISCOVER new Warrior Cats trivia and art
- GET the latest news about Warrior Cats
- SHARE your own Warrior Cats creations and get positive feedback
- LEARN from and CONTRIBUTE to our Feral catalog - an encyclopedia of all things Warrior Cats
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using this app for almost 200 days as I’m writing this review. It’s worked absolutely flawlessly, in the app development itself, and the community’s structure.
The people on this app are so friendly and welcoming, especially the leadership team. Every member of the LT and the various official Clans work hard to, ask sure everything flows well, and everyone has a safe, productive, environment to discuss the ever-famous Warriors series.
PatrolClan does a fabulous job of keeping the app safe, secured, and friendly to all different kinds of people. With the enforcement of a multitude of rules, and no-tolerance of discrimination, WA is a wonderful community to be a part of.
Additionally, SupportClan offers mental help to those who need it, and are endlessly supportive of so many issues.
Others like RantClan, NewsClan, ArtClan, WritingClan, and so many others provide wonderful medias to explore when you have free time on the app. There’s never a dull moment!
I’d endlessly recommend this app to any Warriors fan, or cat-lover out there! I’ve met some of the best friends I’ve ever had through WA, and I’m sure you’d enjoy the community as well. I could write a novel about all of the reasons why this app is my favorite of all time, but I’m sure you can already see just how wonderful it is.
May StarClan light your path!
This app is truly amazing! Except there are two problems I have with it.
1) the whole layout of the app seems a bit confusing. I feel like there is so much going on at a time that it impossible to figure out what to do first. I mean, I guess that’s a good thing, I just wish that the layout is a bit more... organized?
2) I couldn’t get the app to work. The app seemed to be fine for about fifteen minutes but then it said stuff like “you may be on a WiFi system that is unstable” and “there is a problem that we will fix, try again. Later” or something like that. It made the whole app useless, as if it had absolutely no internet connection. The internet was working fine where I was using it. I even tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it still didn’t work. I don’t know if it was because of my phone or what.
I’d like these two things to be considered or even possibly done. It would make the app so much more better, thanks!
It's Pretty Close To Perfect...
I have to say that I disagree with people who think the app is chalked full of judgement. I've never been mistreated, and everyone is quite polite and fond of other's art. I'd like if the features were differently selected. I don't like that others have to nominate you for a tag, because I feel that specific people should be looking through all the collective posts, not just the #WAQUALITY. I'd prefer if they just featured you, more featured and maybe a swiping motion rather than scrolling. I'd like if there was a specific section for featured posts that you could swipe through, and a countdown to the next set. Plus, it'd be really cool if you could view all of the posts you've liked or commented on. And maybe notification numbers? Like in the following feed, it'd be cool if you could, once again, swipe through the posts and you'd know how many you'd get to see because of the amount your friends post.
- Narvii Inc.
- 129.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Narvii Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.