Feral File is the place to experience digital art today.
Visit curated exhibitions of world-class, software-based art, interact with dynamic digital works, and organize your personal digital art collection directly in the app. You can share and enjoy all artwork found in the app with friends and family by Streaming to any compatible screen.
Co-create a MoMA Postcard and experiment with borderless collaboration and creativity.
The Feral File app enhances the digital experience, increasing the ways people can share, organize, explore, and live with software-based artwork.
Explore Feral File Exhibitions
- Each exhibition on Feral File begins with the curator. World-class artists collaborate with visionary curators to create and exhibit artworks around a single, ambitious theme.
- Exhibitions never close on feralfile.com. Soon, all exhibitions will be viewable and streamable on the Feral File app. For now, the current exhibition is on view.
Live with digital art
- Stream digital artwork to any compatible screen. Share and enjoy your favorite pieces with family, friends, and colleagues at home and in the office.
- For interactive works, your mobile device becomes the remote control. Use the keyboard, experiment with the artist’s commands, and dive into the immersive world of software-based art.
- Consolidate collected digital art across blockchains (Ethereum and Tezos)
- Create collections within your collection.
- The app classifies artwork into 3 categories: Still, Video, Interactive.
- Co-create a digital chain letter with MoMA Postcard. This experiment in borderless collaboration and creativity explores ways individuals, groups, and institutions can make and own digital goods.
- The “View existing address” feature allows you to see other collections and share yours with friends.
Bitmark started with the idea of building tools to help individuals and institutions secure digital property rights. Feral File, an online gallery co-founded by Casey Reas, applies this vision to art made with software, helping artists and collectors secure the property rights to their artwork. Visit feralfile.com and experience world-class digital art in-situ. The Feral File app goes beyond ownership and provides dynamic ways to engage with digital art on your personal devices, in your home, and across the world.
- Feral File artwork download supported & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a clean solution
Just downloaded this today and already have all my collections linked up. Quite literally the best way to view your collection on eth, tez, and feral file on your phone. Best part is every chain is treated equally, and the art has a chance to really shine. Excited to see what's next!
Yes, you can look at a static jpeg of an ape in your iPhoto or just about anywhere. But I had yet to find a solution for storing and viewing the more generative, fine art pieces in my collection… Autonomy filled that void perfectly. With great UX and a trustworthy team behind the project, I couldn’t ask for more.
Blockchain in a simple form
I love this app. So clean and sleek. I used to have my NFTs all over the place on different marketplaces. When I wanted to show my friends, I had to login everywhere to show. Now I have one app and one place to show them my entire collection!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bitmark Inc.
- 97.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bitmark Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- More Autonomy $4.99