From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off — the latest point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Improvements to saving/loading.
* Restored HUD visibility.
* Misc fixes.
* Brought back camera and photo album icon.
* Fix for crashes some users were experiencing.
* Fixed issue where you couldn't view the note.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth playing/purchasing. Puzzles are similar to Glitch’s other games, so if you’re familiar with those, it’s quite enjoyable. There’s also Hints incase you get stuck. Also love the tv show references… “I’m the one who knocks!"
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 241.3 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.