From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off —a point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Removed some unneeded menu items.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love all of the 80’s movie references. Those are the movies I grew up on. The game was great, as usual, as ALL games made by Glitch Games are fantastic. The puzzles were good, the artwork was different, but I loved it. And of course, the gameplay was excellent. Much love to Graham, the developer, I sat back in the shadows while beta testing Veritas but I see that you are such a great developer and a hard worker. This was the only game I hadn’t played yet so I got it today, finished in a few hours, and did it in one sitting. I’m a big fan of Glitch Games and I’m just waiting for the next pack to be released in Great Escapes. That’s another fun one. If you are wondering if you should get this game, YES, and while you’re at it, get ALL the Glitch games, they are all one of a kind FUN and worth every penny.
fun little game marred by design issues
while i had a nice time doing the early puzzles, i spent far too long totally stuck in the “free” section without realizing i needed to buy the rest of the game to complete the puzzles I had started; there’s absolutely no progress indicator or warning that you’ve made as much progress as you can in the free area. most of the puzzles were doable on my own, but the last couple were pretty counterintuitively designed. i’ll admit the puns as puzzles were clever even though i didn’t get them without hints, but the heist map and the bear suit uses made absolutely no sense.
the low rating is for the unplayable ending. i was able to get the red safe key from the manager before finding the leather duster, but now can’t actually use the key to open the safe because my character is demanding i speak to the manager... to get the key. there must be some sort of bug or flawed design here resulting in a catch-22. very frustrating that because i apparently did something out of order without realizing, i can’t reach the ending despite having paid $1.99 to unlock it.
For those with a bit of character.....
While not the first game I played by glitch, it is the game that made me realize what I was “up against,” and placed the developers at the top of my list. The puzzles push. You have to focus and think about what the next goal is, and while is can be frustrating, those that appreciate challenges will not balk at the idea. The puns and puzzles are awesome, giving one an idea of the minds behind the creation. It is a solid use of time!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 309.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 - 2021 Glitch Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.