From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off —a point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Various bug fixes.
* New error catching and reporting, please send in any logs you can so we can make the game better!
* New backup features.
* New, faster, saving system.
If you haven't already, please consider leaving a review as they really help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love all of the 80’s movie references. Those are the movies I grew up on. The game was great, as usual, as ALL games made by Glitch Games are fantastic. The puzzles were good, the artwork was different, but I loved it. And of course, the gameplay was excellent. Much love to Graham, the developer, I sat back in the shadows while beta testing Veritas but I see that you are such a great developer and a hard worker. This was the only game I hadn’t played yet so I got it today, finished in a few hours, and did it in one sitting. I’m a big fan of Glitch Games and I’m just waiting for the next pack to be released in Great Escapes. That’s another fun one. If you are wondering if you should get this game, YES, and while you’re at it, get ALL the Glitch games, they are all one of a kind FUN and worth every penny.
For those with a bit of character.....
While not the first game I played by glitch, it is the game that made me realize what I was “up against,” and placed the developers at the top of my list. The puzzles push. You have to focus and think about what the next goal is, and while is can be frustrating, those that appreciate challenges will not balk at the idea. The puns and puzzles are awesome, giving one an idea of the minds behind the creation. It is a solid use of time!
Not as good to me as the others
Got bored with it about 2/3 thru. The inventory is gigantic with several useless items. Some of the puzzles made literally no sense, and eventually I resorted to hints out of boredom. Rarely needed hints before, so I'm glad this game provided them because I didn't feel as compelled to brainstorm like in other titles. I would rate this as my least favorite of the Glitch games, and seems overall not as well though-out as the others. Still good, though. I am a gen x-er and the puns were fun. Had to turn the sound up at the end because I nearly expected to hear Simple Minds playing in the background.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 248.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.