DISCOVER THE BEST EXPERIENCES IN YOUR CITY
Fever puts the wealth of your city’s events and experiences at your fingertips. Discover what to do, where to go, and what to visit. Find local events, secret places, and trendy pop-ups, some of which are available exclusively on Fever.
DISCOVER EXCLUSIVE EVENTS THAT YOU CAN ONLY FIND IN FEVER:
Jurassic World: The Exhibition
Stranger Things: The Experience
Van Gogh: the Immersive Experience
The Queens Ball: A Bridgerton Experience
And many more!
UNIQUE FEVER FEATURES:
- Exclusive events: Access to exclusive events that you can only find on the Fever platform.
- Fever Club: Reward system on all ticket purchases thanks to your Fever wallet.
- Fever filters: Handy filters that allow you to search by date & time.
- Favorite events: List of favorite experiences for easy access to the events that you like the most.
- Ticket transfers: Easy ticket transfer system that allows you to send friends and family tickets with no fuss.
- Map of event locations: Up-to-date map that shows you the events near you and in your city.
- User based recommendations: Personalized recommendations for events and experiences based on your likes.
- Fully mobile, paper-free tickets: no printer required as tickets are scanned from your mobile device.
- Customer Support: 24/7 support and chat with our Customer Support team, available in 8 languages.
ALL TYPES OF EVENTS AND EXPERIENCES
- Tours, trips, adventure: discover new places and experiences in your city that you haven’t even heard of.
- Arts & museums: visit your city’s cultural havens for a tranquil day out.
- Concerts & festivals: watch your favorite musicians and artists as they perform at some of the most exclusive venues in your city.
- Theater, comedy, shows, & AMC cinemas: laugh, cry, sing and shout at the best shows and latest movie screenings.
- Food experiences: taste the world at a wide variety of gastronomic experiences.
- Drinks & afterwork, nightlife, parties: dance the night away at some of the city’s hottest nighttime spots.
- And much more!
AVAILABLE CITIES IN THE US: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Boston, Chicago, San Diego, Washington DC, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Seattle and many more!
To check out the Fever platform and for any other information, you can take a look at our website https://feverup.com/en or contact us 24/7 support via chat, phone and email at email@example.com.
At Fever we aim to inspire people through experiences and make it easier than ever to find the best live entertainment in your city. With the help of personalized recommendations, discover and get tickets to local events and experiences that are most suited to you.
- Get the latest version of the Fever app to enjoy the most up-to-date app experience so that you can find events and purchase tickets as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- In this update, we fixed bugs and improved other small features of the app.This way we can make sure that you have a better experience purchasing your event tickets.
We hope you enjoy this new version of the app. If you have any suggestions or issues please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be more than happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed in customer service.
UPDATE: Vinnicius replied to me and was able to help me out with an acceptable solution. I am truly happy that the Fever team cares about their customers. I will continue to use the company for my local events! Thank you so much!
I’ve been using the fever app for a while to book tickets to events in my city. Me and my spouse had plans to see the Picasso experience but unfortunately she got into an accident and we had to go to the emergency room. I tried to cancel my tickets and was told that wasn’t possible but was offered a voucher. I was thrilled. I tried to redeem the voucher a few weeks later (before the experience ended) and the agent I spoke to regret to inform me that I had to make changes to my tickets that very same day (while we were in the emergency department). Why did the agent not advise me or ask me what day I would like to reschedule to? This is a deceitful practice and I’m disappointed because I’ve supported this company. I understand if the cancellation was something due to something insignificant but this wasn’t something we planned to happened. Extremely frustrated in how Pete and Rafael B decided to handle the situation.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5-star review, Buicke! We're happy to hear that our agents were able to assist you to your satisfaction :)
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
You are forced to download the app to get your tickets
I had to download this app to even get the tickets that I purchased. No ticketing company should ever make you download their app to get access to something that was paid for. This approach is inaccessible to many people who may not be able to download an app on their phone (which is more people than you’d think). My grandma who wanted tickets to the Sistine Chapel exhibit had to have me download the app to get the tickets because she doesn’t have a smart phone. And for being the only ticketing company to sell tickets for this event you would think they’d make it more accessible to purchase and access their tickets. On top of that, there wasn’t any detail on the app as to where exactly the event was, which ironically was in the email confirmation that was sent.
So 1. Don’t make people download your app to get their tickets. Like every other ticketing agency, provide the option to send over those tickets in an email and to be printed out. And 2nd: if you’re are going to push people into using your app, then at least make sure you add all the relevant details on there.
Now that I’ve attended this event, I’m deleting this app and will avoid using Fever at all costs until they allow another way to access tickets. I’ll be telling all my friends and family to do this same. I expect this is probably a startup with 3 developers and no UX person. Or if there is a UX person, maybe listen to them.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We're sorry that your experience with us has not been the best. Please reach us at email@example.com so we can properly assist you.
Amazing stunning experience Celebration!!
I got the tickets to bring my mother on her earlier B-Day celebration. She really loved. All the experience was spectacular. Our server Shelby was fenomenal !! All the Asistant was pretty amazing as well, beautiful atmosphere, wonderful food, good drinks, and the most importa the crew was making feel like the way I wanna she feels.... SPECIAL ON HER DAY !!! She really had a blast night on her early celebration!!! I’m so glad to get that tickets for her and make her feel special and remember old melodies that she love and dance, back on time !! I actually got another day to go enjoy as well !!!
Now I’m addicted with this app and no only that shows are amazing, became a member with the app, you, no only get all the info in one.... you even got points that counts like money. So in your next purchase you will have few bocks discount of the total if you use it. Remember you have to check on the expiration. Yesssss like everything, this credit of the previous purchases has expired date as well. So why not to enjoy another show right !! 😁🙉🙈😁👌🏼 I know I’m getting really bad getting so manyyyyyy activity here. I’M IN LOVE WHIT THIS APP NOW. 🤷🏼♀️🥰😁😉👌🏼~Jenn Paiz~
Developer Response ,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review 😍
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fever Labs Inc
- 93.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 Fever Labs, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.