FHEM-Remote is an app that allows to query status information and to switch hardware devices that are controlled by a FHEM home automation server. The app only works in combination with a FHEM server with active FHEMWEB web interface module and the jsonlist plugin (FHEM default installation).
The app was developed especially for CUL_HM and HomeMatic components, but also (partially) supports other components like:
FBDECT (AVM Fritz), FS20, FHT, CUL_FHTTK, ZWave, EnOcean, MAX, HUE, EIB, IT (InternTechno), HMS, KS300, CUL_EM, WEBIO, WEBIO_12DIGITAL, CUL_TX, OWDevice (1-wire), CUL_WS, OWTHERM, ...
- Display the status and basic information of all hardware devices (according to the FHEM configuration, sorted by room)
- Simple direct operation of devices (same set of commands as the FHEM web interface)
- Setting dim values
- Setting the desired temperature of temperature devices (Homematic, MAX)
* Dark Mode (also fixes the bug that texts in settings were not visible)
* More detailed information in the error message if the app cannot connect to the server
- Mirco Vitr
- 40 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 pointaix, Inh. M. Vitr
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.