Introducing Fhitting Room On Demand. Led by the industry’s most elite certified trainers, the best High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Strength workouts are now available at your fingertips. Whether you’re at home, on the road, in a gym, outside or anywhere else,, these are the perfect HIIT and strength workouts for you.
Choose or create the perfect workout for you with our unique programming building blocks. Every program is an effective standalone sweat session or can be mixed and matched to curate your ideal workout for whatever your mood. Whether you're looking to go all out with high intensity intervals, want to focus on just strength training, need a total body sweat session or only have time for a quick 4-minute burner, we’ve got you covered with the most effective elements from HIIT and strength training :
1. Building Blocks:
Warm Up - Get your body warmed up and ready to work with our quick, effective and dynamic body weight warm ups.
Strength - Feel the burn with our strength workouts! Choose between upper body, lower body, core or full body. Body weight, kettlebell or dumbbell options.
Intervals - Get your heart pumping with our intervals. Intervals combine short bursts of high intensity anaerobic training with brief rest periods that will help you torch calories and burn fat. Body weight, kettlebell or dumbbell options.
Finishers - Our signature Functional High Intensity Mixes are designed to push you to the max. Go all out and leave nothing in the tank. Body weight, kettlebell or dumbbell options.
Cool Down - Slow it down, stretch it out and recover. Body weight and foam roller option.
2. Props: Kettlebells, Dumbbells or Bodyweight
3. Durations: 4 minutes to 30 minutes
Stream building blocks as stand alone workouts, stack them back-to-back to build your own program or sweat with one our full classes or trainer-curated workout playlists.
Your monthly subscription gives you access to:
· Over 50 workouts
· New weekly workouts
· How To’s for proper form and movement tips
· Workout Playlists hand-selected by Fhitting Room Trainers
· Exclusive Playlists by Fhitting Room for On Demand
Fhitting Room® is a New York based High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) studio delivering a total body workout that’s a step above the rest. They’ve upgraded the group workout experience with better trainers and better programming to deliver better results. Smaller class sizes allow credentialed trainers to offer personalized attention within a group fitness setting.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
To view our terms of service, please visit https://fhittingroom.intelivideo.com/page/terms-of-service/
In version 8.3.0 we have released improved searching, a few modern and intuitive styling tweaks, as well as the usual stability updates and bug fixes. Be sure to keep our app updated for the best experience possible!
Ratings and Reviews
Good exercises. App needs help
The exercises and instructions and instructors are fantastic. Various aspects of the app are not intuitive and detailed instructions and decent support are significantly lacking. There seems to be minimal technical support but no support regarding the fitness aspects of the app. That’s very disappointing and frustrating.I like the fact that the app combines video and instruction and (lame) Music and I’m hoping that support and functionality improve. I should also add that on my wireless headset I am not able to consistently see video and hear audio simultaneously. I reported that problem weeks ago but do not know how seriously they are working on fixing it. The workaround for that is to access the videos through the web on my iphone, which is far from ideal.
Confusing subscription options, poor support
The website has one price for monthly subscriptions - the iOS app has two others - and nowhere are there descriptions. The only support contact doesn’t even reply about the iOS options. If someone here can reply with usable info, happy to give it a try - the live classes are good but times aren’t very west coast friendly. Meanwhile, I’ll stick with the equinox variis app - it’s very professionally done, tons of class options, and worth every penny.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Fhitting Room Holding Company LLC
- 39.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FHITTING ROOM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- Fhitting Room Monthly $19.99
- FhittingRoom Monthly $19.99
- Fhitting Room Annual $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.